o
Hey there's a conversion forum

Posted by eggo z10soCal LBC (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 5, 06 at 16:15

Hey there's a conversion forum. =)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey there's a conversion forum

Would you like to be converted, my child?

C3D :-)

o

Yeah but no one's noticed.....

o

Ya know what I realized about having a conversations forum here? The tropical people HERE have real lives and are out doing real stuff! :-)

They don't have much time to sit around and chit chat on the 'puter. And that's OK. When someone finds the time or they are bored perhaps they will wander over here and dip their toes into this forum.

C13D

o

Well, I could join in but I sometimes must work, although my computer is always on. What's for discussion?

o
RE: Hey a conversion forum

Anything your little heart desires!

I have bored, uh, dazzled people with stories about my dog and our struggle with his cancer, a journal of a sick mourning dove through his perspective, anything that comes to mind. :-)

Chick with 3 Ds

o

3D, yer tales of puppy puke and feline follies have always found a spot in my heart. At least here you don't need to refer to a %$#* "dictionary" to know what someone's yappin' about.
'Smack' my A$$

o

what he said

o

LOL, Gonzer and thanks.

Did you happen to catch the "Who Diaries?" A series of posts made by a sick mourning dove that lived with us?

Tear jerker as well as very funny!

I can re-post iffin you are interested, either here or at the UU13.

If not, I can send you a picture of Blinky to warm your heart. :-)

Chick with 3Ds

o

Reruns are good, so do post them. But I also vote for Sir Nappy and Co. to start a whole new chapter of this MADNESS stuff.... it can be titled:

"Crab Chronicles"

Move over JK Rowling.

o

3D,
I feel it for you. You poor thing...I sat up and watch American Idol last night with my little poodle, he just loves music. Any ideas for a winner this year? Canadian idol is the most boring thing ever!!!can't get me to tune in.
Zarro

o

Hmmmmmm. There's a Canadian Idol show? Sorry I can't help you pick a winner. I don't even watch the American Idol stuff.

Rerun stuff? During "Sweeps Week"?

The "Crab Chronicles" Semper? You want to hear tales about our hermit crab hermitage? I don't know if anyone here could manage to make that the least bit interesting!

I think there may be a larger audience for the story about the record number of sit-up in a day. :-)

Chick in 3D

o

• Posted by eggo z10soCal LBC (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 14, 06 at 1:50

lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here