Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chickadeedeedee

Spring Has Sprung..........

chickadeedeedee
18 years ago

The Toxic Neighbour has come out of hibernation!

It was a warm 60-ish° F today and I wandered through the backyard to see what is coming up and what needs to be done. On the western side I see that the willow screen that was put up on our chain link fence to prevent the demented neighbour from spraying brush killer on our side of the fence ( and killing yet more of our plants ) was semidetached from the fence!

Hmmmmmmmm. The weather? The winds? Squirrels chewing stuff?

Nope! The willow screen was not attached to our chain link fence because our chain link fence had been CUT! I counted at least 4 places where the aluminum was cut plus 6 areas where the wire that holds the chain link to the top support rail (or what ever the correct term is) were either cut or severely hacked into!

Ooooooooooooo the blood pressure was rising! Of course we have no evidence that it was 100% for sure the Toxic Neighbour as we turned off the video camera for the winter.

\* She sprayed brush killer on OUR side of OUR fence killing about 6 varieties of plants and the swath of death remained barren for 2 years. Not even a grass or weed dared to germinate there. \*Last year she poisoned our wildlife pond with DEET and other "goodies". \*She has thrown her yard waste over the fence into our yard. \*She has cut OUR bushes down to stubble. \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_ Any way ... I reattached the willow screen to the fence. We will contact our city Councilman tomorrow and ask what we need to do to stop this from continuing. The video camera is back on too. Not a happy ChickaDDD

Comments (5)