Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring Has Sprung..........

Posted by chickadeedeedee z 6-7 ish Ohio (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 9, 06 at 17:51

The Toxic Neighbour has come out of hibernation!

It was a warm 60-ish F today and I wandered through the backyard to see what is coming up and what needs to be done. On the western side I see that the willow screen that was put up on our chain link fence to prevent the demented neighbour from spraying brush killer on our side of the fence ( and killing yet more of our plants ) was semidetached from the fence!

Hmmmmmmmm. The weather? The winds? Squirrels chewing stuff?

Nope! The willow screen was not attached to our chain link fence because our chain link fence had been CUT! I counted at least 4 places where the aluminum was cut plus 6 areas where the wire that holds the chain link to the top support rail (or what ever the correct term is) were either cut or severely hacked into!

Ooooooooooooo the blood pressure was rising! Of course we have no evidence that it was 100% for sure the Toxic Neighbour as we turned off the video camera for the winter.

* She sprayed brush killer on OUR side of OUR fence killing about 6 varieties of plants and the swath of death remained barren for 2 years. Not even a grass or weed dared to germinate there.

*Last year she poisoned our wildlife pond with DEET and other "goodies".

*She has thrown her yard waste over the fence into our yard.

*She has cut OUR bushes down to stubble.

Any way ... I reattached the willow screen to the fence.

We will contact our city Councilman tomorrow and ask what we need to do to stop this from continuing. The video camera is back on too.

Not a happy ChickaDDD

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Has Sprung..........

• Posted by bihai z8B FL (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 10, 06 at 16:44

Oh no not another year with that crazy lady! I so feel for you. If you catch her on video this time, you have to press charges for something. That's the only way to make your point. It will get you on paper too for her abusive criminal activities so that the next time (and the time after that and the time after that etc) you can show she has a pattern. I don't mean to be cruel, but JEESH enuff is just ENUFF with this lady! Doesn't she have some family in a far away land who can come and commit her to the State Mental Hospital?

o

The Toxic One's family, one son and one daughter, have LONG ago written her off and have zero contact with her.

To throw branches over the fence or spray brush killer is one thing but to cut the chain link fencing???? It's not like you can duct tape the thing together and all is well again!

The video cam is ON again. :-(

I sincerely hope that should she move she has no neighbours!

C3D

o

• Posted by bihai z8B FL (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 11, 06 at 22:41

You need the CSI team there to make comparison cuts with her bolt cutters and nail her.
You have to realize that cutting a chain link fence is no easy task. That wire is as tough as the hogwire fencing we have. No ordinary wirecutter will handle it. You have to have one of those really heavy duty setups. I have a pair to use when repairing our fencing and they weigh about 10 pounds and can cut through a steel bolt as big as your finger.
Is this lady some sort of Reverse-eco terrorist in disguise? She must be a lot stronger than she looks to be able to man a pair of cutters and whack through your chain link fence. I'd beware if I were you...superhuman strength is a hallmark of insanity, ya know, like hyper-religiosity. DOn't ever let yourself find yourself alone with her. You never know.

o

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Bihai!

I was going to bake some cookies and have a friendly neighbourly chat over tea and fresh cookies with her tomorrow.

You know. Bonding! :-)

btw... Did you know I have superhuman strength too? LOL!!!

o

• Posted by eggo z10soCal LBC (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 14, 06 at 1:49

oh whoa C3D, I hate bad neighbors. Out comes the blooms and every other psycho out there too I guess.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here