Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thecitrusguy

HAVE: Lychee Seedlings

The Citrus Guy
13 years ago

Hello all,

I am not sure this is a good time to be posting this, but I wanted to get it out there so folks can think about it.

I have an Asian Supermarket close to my house and I go there occasionally to find new and exotic fruit to try and get seeds from.

I hit the jackpot with lychees! I remember them as a child when I would go to the Chinese restaurant. That is what I wanted for dessert, they were fantastic! So, of course, now that I am a plant freak, I am trying to grow my own. Well, I think just about every seed I have planted germinated. I have some in the greenhouse and some inside the house, just in case it got too cold out in the GH. It has actually fallen to 32 in there a couple of nights and they look great.

I have probably close to a dozen plants that I can swap with.

I am really looking for Starfruit (Averrhoa carambola). I am also looking for Jaboticaba (Myrciaria cauliflora) if anybody happens to have some small seedlings, I am sure we can work out a trade.

If you happen to have any other unusual fruit seedlings, I have a bunch of some really oddball stuff, so you may offer something I already have. Please don't feel offended if I decline, I have a very limited space.

I would love to hear from you and what you may have to offer.

Darren

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm