Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jacob13_gw

Have: Strawberry Guava (psidium littorale)

jacob13
14 years ago

I have a 7'-8' foot Strawberry Guava tree. This is a Huge Beautiful HEALTHY tree that bares fruit year round. It has a Bifurcated trunk. The main trunk has a 5"-6" caliper, and two secondary trunks, each with 3" inch calipers. This tree has a full, dense, canopy. The fruit can be eaten by cutting them in half and scooping out the pulp and seeds. Strawberry guavas taste like a passionfruit mixed with strawberry. You will be hard pressed to find a tree of this size and quality. I am looking to trade this tree for an AIR-LAYERED/GRAFTED Lychee, Rambutan, Pulasan, Mangosteen, or Caimito tree. I will not accept a tree grown from a seedling. I am looking to trade for a tree of similar size and one that is actively fruiting. If you do not have these trees to trade for, other Reasonable offers ($$) will be considered. This tree is too large to be a potted/patio fruit tree but is perfect for the front and backyard. I live in Southern California and this tree is for pick-up only - UNLESS YOU MAKE AND PAY FOR ALL OTHER SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS. This tree is approximately 15 years old and is a Mature Fruit tree.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?