globba winitti
passiflora citrina
stutgart canna
phaison canna
orchids
orchid supplies
yard art
newer garden books

I am not that picky. If it is edible, beautiful or unusual and I don't already have it I will probably trade for it. I can't take anything that will grow to large as space is an issue for me. These guys are expensive to ships so I am not interested in seeds or cuttings. Have a great day.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: many bananas

I am interested in your raja puri and ice cream banana varieties. I have a partial trade list, if there is anything on it that you would like. If not, ask me because I have other things. Thank you.

Anne

o

I would be interested in one of your Ice Cream's.

I have a Ascada. Crownfox Golden Dawn. It is a vandaceous orchid that has not bloomed yet for the first time.

Email me.

o

Hi,
I do not have any on your list but would love to have a raja puri and a dwarf red. I have an orange jasmine plant as well as a P. "Incense"
PLMK
Susan

o

I would LOVE any of these; can,t wait to try a musa. I have several orchids, you can choose from. Some are blooming now! I can send pics.

o

Wow do you still have any of these banannas to trade. I would die to get some that actually make fruit. Look at my trade list and see if there is anything you might be interested in lol i know i dont have much but im working at it went through rita last year and lost the only bananna i had to it. Please let me know if your interested in anything. Desiree

o

i would like any bananas that you have but i really like the ice cream banana let me know if you have any thanks

o

hi
do you have any lady finger or raja puri left?
thanks

o

hi i have a baby ciliva i grew frow seed and i have a few dayliles but i would sure love a few different banana i am tring to make my backyard tropical just let me know patty

o

Hi Lady,
Do you still have a dwarf red banana to trade? Is it the same as a Red Jamaican? Please let me know.
Thanks, Pat

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here