Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: have ee gingers nana and more for trade

Posted by msbarbara 8a MS (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 9, 09 at 23:03

Cleaning out greenhouse and thinning out plants for more plants. I love ee, nan, gingers-hedychiums, curcuma, interesting tropical and subtropical vines and plants. Really want Siam Ruby and Thia Black Banana. Check your yards and greenhouses and tempt me. Sorry I can not send for postage. all plants are well rooted

Dichorisandra pendula-weeping blue ginger not your regular Blue ginger.
Curcuma flaviflora Fire
Curcuma scarlet fever
Curcuma Emperor (variegated)
Siphonochilus decora-Yellow Trumpet
Purple Fountain Grass
Globba-yellow
Nun's orchid,
Chinese yellow Banana- Musella lasiocarpa
Erythrina crista-galli
Hedychium Sherry Baby
Hedychium Daniel Weeks
Alocasia Hilo Beauty
Colocasia Illustrus
Xanthosoma sagittifolium
Xanthosoma jacquinii Lineatum

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: have ee gingers nana and more for trade

I have colocasia Hilo bay which should have some babies by fall and have a few babies of pineapple princess, I have also some more common EE gigantea and mammoth. Hoping to get some variety in my collection. I also have some flowering perenials. and woodland plants

o

If i don't get the in another trade, I will contact you later in summer and your Hilo bay will be big enough to trade. I also nee Pineapple princess but prefer to do more than one trade at a time due to the high cost of postage.
Thanks, Barbara

o

If i don't get the in another trade, I will contact you later in summer and your Hilo bay will be big enough to trade. I also nee Pineapple princess but prefer to do more than one trade at a time due to the high cost of postage.
Thanks, Barbara

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here