Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Another Green Jade Vine-Strongylodon macrobotrys

Posted by bihai z8B FL (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 18, 06 at 14:44

I have one more green Jade Vine (Strongylodon macrobotrys) to trade. This is a rooted plant, in a 6" container. Its even larger than the plant shown here in the photo (which I sold recently)...when stretched out its probably about 15-20 ft long. Not only is it valuable, it will cost a lot to ship.

I can only ship this plant to states that will allow me to ship the soil. This means that California, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona, and Puerto Rico are DEFINITELY OUT for this trade.

I would trade this plant for one thing of equal value, or multiple things that have lesser value.

I have been looking for these specific things for a while now, but would of course consider other things.

Colocasia "Big Dipper"
Colocasia "Tea Cups/Coffee Cups"
Variegated Monstera, ROOTED PLANT
Begonia bipinnatifida
Begonia incisa
Begonia brevirimosa
Begonia aconitifolia
Palms:
Actinokentia divaricata
Actricaryum mexicanum
Chamaedorea pinnatifrons
Chamaedorea radicalis
Chamaedorea stolonifera
Chamaedorea sullivaniorum
Chamaedorea teurckheimii
Pinanga coronata
Pinanga elmeri
Pinanga gracilis
Pinanga kuhlii

And I am always looking for large sized pups of especially nice bromeliads, especially named Dyckias, Neoregelias, and Billbergias; unusual philodendrons (especially variegated ones) and other unusual aroids.

I will be out of town until Sunday evening so I may not answer immediately of you email me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Another Green Jade Vine-Strongylodon macrobotrys

would love to have this.. I am not sure if I have anything to trade except 1 orchid and a couple of broms, or musas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here