Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mail order sources for bougainvillea?

Posted by georgiapeach365 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 14, 13 at 22:26

Does anyone know of some good mail order sources for bougainvillea?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mail order sources for bougainvillea?

They have nice selections.

Here is a link that might be useful:Logee

o

If you live in Georgia, as your user name suggests, any Lowe's, Home Depot or Walmart should have them. Also, any nursery should have them. It might be a bit early in your area, but in a week or so, they should be everywhere. Our stores have had them in for a month or more.

o

Thank you longaeva54 and kayjones. Have ordered from Logees before. Had forgotten them. I do live in GA. The problem is that I don't live anywhere near a Lowes, Home Depot or Walmart. Yes...that sux big time! So I really depend a lot on mail order sources.

o

Our local H.D. had a orange that turns to hot pinkish red variety that had the white and green variegated leaves last year. I bought a small one. It seems like I am starting to see more varieties at the Box Stores lately. I think I am up to 11 different bougie varieties now lol.
I would like to get the variegated purple one. I have a variegated light pink. I used to have a variegated white one but lost it so will have to find that one again.
~SJN

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here