Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
soaht

Have free taro bulbs/corm (Colocasia esculenta)

soaht
10 years ago

I have many common taro(Colocasia esculenta) bulbs left over from this year's planting. they are just the common ones, that you can eat the whole plant(leaf/stem/bulb. Are green leaf and stem and some are reddish stem, still edible just like the green stem one. I don't know which is which, so you'll get a mix of them or just one type( they're all mix together). Growing from 3'-4.5' depending how you take care of them. One bulb will multiply into many in just a few short months and have more than you want by late summer/fall. the many bulbs that come up will be smaller in size but still decent size for consumption/ storing and sharing with friends and family. Once again they are free and shipping is in a flat rate box, so only $6 bucks. I would be interested in dwarf papaya seedling or some mature passion fruit cuttings of the purple or yellow kind is fine. I got some young purple cuttings earlier this year and they just didn't do anything, but wilted and rotted away. So if you have some of what i'm interested in, we could trade or you can just pay shipping fee for the free bulbs.

p.s. they also make great landscape plants for a tropical look if consumption is not what you're after.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler