Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Boca Cay 2010 Photos

Posted by boca_joe 6b/7a (My Page) on
Wed, May 26, 10 at 22:56

hey gang-

hope everyone is having a great spring!

Here is the beginning of Boca Cay for 2010. We have had a great spring, lots of rain, warm and humid. Great growing so far.

Let the jungle growth begin!

enjoy
Boca Joe

Here is a link that might be useful: Boca Cay Photos 2010

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Boca Cay 2010 Photos

Hey Joe!

The jungle looks great so far. Inspirational as always.

I'm very jealous about your warm spring. Here on Vancouver Island we are having a bit of a cold rainy stretch. Not so good for new cannas and elephant ears trying to get started. The basjoos seem to be okay though. Hope it warms up soon.

Love the photos. Keep them coming!

Sam

o

I love your orange poppies!

o

Everything is looking great! Already looking very tropical and they still have all summer to grow!

Good luck!

o

Very cool!

Do you have a greenhouse somewhere or do you rent space?

My tropicals are still inside due to the rainy cool weather seattle's been having :(

o

Nice going Boca can't believe you are not in the islands with a garden like that. Where did you get that tikki torch from? I have been looking for quite a while.

Here is a link that might be useful: my rustic bajan garden

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here