Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally I Can Post Again

Posted by tropicaliste 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 11, 06 at 2:06

Thank GOD! I haven't been able to post in almost two years because everytime I tried to post I was redirected to another website. I don't know why, and during the cold months don't visit as much, and finally about to start a new membership, but it works now. I'm back, and thank you for reading this!
Currently I'm growing the following in large and not so large pots:

Coffee
Jackfruit
Santol
Asian Guava
Starfruit
Caimito
Mangosteen
Mabolo
Key Lime
Calamansi
Yuzu
Banana

Thank You!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally I Can Post Again

You must have pissed off Spike! :D he sold GW.... how are you growing these plants? And what is an Asian Guava?

o

Lol, Well I haven't the foggiest why. I've been nothing but cordial with everyone here. :)
Asian Guava, the one with the white inside. Well at least I thought that's what it was called. I brought seeds back from the Philippines.
My Lychee and Rambutan seeds that I got from the Asian Grocery are sprouting too.
They're all in pots. I'm not shy either, the Jackfruit and Santol are in trash cans! :)

o

glad you are here. I sent you an email.
littlesparrow

o

Tropicaliste-
Welcome back!- there is a new tropical fruit forum here you may enjoy. Check it out!
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/tropicalfruits/

o

You didn't happen to get directed to the disney site, by chance? If so Spike got mad at you. I had irked him one time by posting something (I forget what), and I kept getting sent there! I finally send him an email asking what the heck is going on, and he told me wha' happa! Then he unblocked my IP address and I could post again! This happened years ago, and I had re registered this time around.

o

Spike did that to me, for a forgotton reason... I asked permission to come back, he/she called me an idiot... I was like, okay, I am an idiot, can I come back? :o) voila!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here