Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Guava seedlings

Posted by rdj1234 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 16, 11 at 14:29

Can someone post pictures of what guava seedlings look like when they have just sprouted? I am trying to grow guavas as an ornamental plant but I don't know what they are supposed to look like. There is something in the pot that I have the seeds in, but I think it's just a weed that is very common where I live. I tried to post pictures on several different websites, but I can't get it to work so I won't be able to show anyone what they look like.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Guava seedlings

There are a few varieties, and not similar look.
If you can access this search engine link, there are photos- not all may be accurate but they may give you a clue.

Here is a link that might be useful: guava seedling search for pics

o

Thank you alisonoz. I looked at some of the pictures and they don't look anything like what I have, so it must be a weed. I have yellow strawberry guava, red strawberry guava, and a third type, which is probably Psidium guajava.

o

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants,Saplings,Seeds & Compost Available in Nafees Nursery

www.nafeesnursery.com
NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF INDIA FOR GUAVA ,MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Biofertilizer, Compost and Plants Fast Growth powder under one roof.

GUAVA (Amrud/Peru / Jam / Bihi) FRUIT PLANTS VARITY
1.Guava Allahabadi Safaida Plant ,Sapling Graft
2.Guava L-49 Plant,Sapling Grafted
3.Guava Barafkhana Plant ,Sapling Grafted
4.Guava Sardar Plant,Sapling Grafted
5.Guava Sangam Plant,Sapling Grafted
6.Guava Ashvariya Plant,Sapling Grafted
7.Guava Shugar Free Plant,Sapling Grafted
8.Guava Apple Plant,Sapling Grafted
9.Guava Evergreen Plant,Sapling Grafted
10.Guava Shoyata Plant,Sapling Grafted
11.Guava Variegated Plant,Sapling Grafted
12.Guava Black Plant,Sapling Grafted
13.Guava Lalit Plant,Sapling Grafted
14.Guava One Kg Plant,Sapling Grafted

Best Regard,s

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER

MALIHABAD LUCKNOW

U.P INDIA

www.nafeesnursery.com

info@nafeesnursery.com,

nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in ,

nafeesnursery_2002@rediffmail.com,

nafeesnursery.exporter@gmail.com

Mob No> +919415532515
+919936420215
+919839886298

Here is a link that might be useful: www.nafeesnursery.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here