Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
guma53

Any synsepalum dulcificum expert??

guma53
9 years ago

Hi everyone,

i've got a question for you guys,
i have bought 1,5 year Miracle Fruit plant from thailand, at first it have been indoor in a plastic bag for 90 days, now its like 3m from eastern window for about 1 month, it has no direct sun light or very little, but it is in a quite bright place.
Soil is a mix of peat moss and perlite 1:1, ph is about 5.8 - 6.0, recently i've bought a sulfur granulate to lower ph cuz i think it is a little to high. I water my plant with rain water or distilled water, not so often becouse soil is moist, i think becouse of ultrasonic humidifier, which i use to raise humidity near MF (now its 60-75%).

And now what is trouble me that my plant haven't grow even a millimeter (or inch ;p ) from a day MF arrived to me, and now i think couple of leaves are turning a little yellow ;/ I dont know why, temp is from 20-22 celcius (I live in poland, so i think its 68-74 F in your scale ;p ) ph is not that bad (or maybe it is), you guys are more experienced so pls tell me what can i do more to grow better this plant and to achieve my goal - to taste a miracle fruit berry ;)

oh i forgot about one thing, yesterday i did add a fertilizer for acid loving plants 4-6-6,
and what do you think about humidifier? i wonder... maybe that steam coming from ultrasonic humidifier directly to leaves is to cold?
(sorry for my english ;) )

Comments (2)