Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I find a Clerodendron Ugandense?

Posted by realityfaery 9b (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 16, 13 at 13:53

I have been on the search for a Clerodendron Ugandense for my mother, she used to own two in a side patio flowerbed. They were simply beautiful, until that is my fiesty two-year old (at the time) furbaby trampled them to nothing. Since then she has looked high and low for them again to replant with no luck at all. She found some petite butterfly bushes, but they just don't live up to the glory of an actual Clerodendron Ugandense. Does anyone know where I could find them for purchase? I greatly appreciate it!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I find a Clerodendron Ugandense?

Logee's in Danielson, CT shows it in their catalog as "Butterfly Flower". I have seen it there in flower. They ship anywhere in the US and you can shop their online site. www.logees.com

Photobucket

o

Hi
where are you located?? nursery not far from me sells all 3 gallon shrubs for 5 bucks They also have a purple and pure white form . Don't know if they do mail order ??
located in palm Beach county fla. gary

o

Thanks everyone! I'm actually located in California and ended up buying two of these from Zone 9 in Texas. They are doing awesome!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here