Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aufin

Oleanders

aufin
13 years ago

I want Oleander cuttings. Preferrably fragrants and/or doubles. The type work I do, I travel a lot. Mostly in Florida, but ocasionally as far as Texas. My route to Texas is usually the southern route along I10. So, picking up cuttings or doing the cutting myself would not be a big problem. The problem would be an advance notice. Locally, the best advance notice I could give would be usually around 12-18 hours, maybe even not that much. A phone call while enroute might be the best I could offer. Since I am in central w. Fl., even an enroute call could be a few hours advance notice, because I must finish before I have time to do anything of a personal nature.

Soooooo, I guess what I'm asking is anyone who has Oleanders and doesn't mind me taking a few cuttings, just get in touch with me and we'll see what I can set up. Even if you're too far and have something I would like, we can probably work out shipping.

Instead of filling up this forum, I can be contacted direct - apexpilot@hotmail.com - whicever you prefer.

Comments (2)