Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
islandpete_gw

My yard will be open on Oct 20

islandpete
16 years ago

Florida Friendly garden tour is from 9-3 and my yard will be open. I've total changed both front and back from last year. I had all bromeliads in both front and back and gave away all of them from the front and about 3/4 of the back. I've added more palms, elephand ears and slowly adding more plants to make it easier to care for. The back has gotten a total face lift for my many heliconias and I have extras of some. The best way to get a free rihzome from me is either have another for trade or be a female with freckles. Look at exchange for my last posted list. I also got a free potato tree from the master garden folks, but have no clue on what to do with it. I also have many angel trumpets of white, yellow, pink, and peach planted and free cuttings for anyone. Write me and I'll give you my address

(Garden Tours of Florida-Friendly Yards in the Historic Kenwood Neighborhood. Registration at Seminole Park, 30th street and 3rd avenue north, St. Petersburg. This is your opportunity to meet and speak with

the owners who created their beautiful gardens while keeping the environment in mind. Participants self-drive to addresses that will be provided at the registration sites. Car pooling and walking to nearby addresses is encouraged.)