Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wanted: Moringa Oleifera Cuttings

Posted by wctn Ca (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 19, 09 at 3:31

Does any one have any Moringa Olifera cuttings? I have been wanting to grow this plant but have been unable to locate some. If you have some I would like to purchase some from you, please let me know. Thanks..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wanted: Moringa Oleifera Cuttings

Hi wctn, on one of the forums, I believe it was
Garden exchange, there is someone offering free moringa seeds. I think if you go there she might still have some left. You need to send her an envy with stamps so she can nail them back to you.

I hope this helps,
Carmen

o

sorry wcnt I gave you wrong info here is her email adress

imagardener2 at comcast dot net.

she still has seeds I think. Good luck. let me know if you get some :o)

o

Thanks for the info gardencraze. Sorry for the late reply, I actually found out that one of my neighbors has this tree and trims it down at the end of every year so I asked for the cuttings.

o

Moringa grows so fast from seed, the ones I have planted, all sprouted. I had to give mine away, because they grew so fast in the pots I had them in. one I gave away about a year old now, and is about 6ft. still in a relatively small pot and in a shady area !. they grow well even in nasty soils and arid climates. in full sun and in the ground they grow even faster.

some folks grow them like veggies, for the greens, every 3 months, or so they harvest the leaves.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here