Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Freeze Pruf

Posted by tophersmith 7b (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 28, 08 at 15:13

I just got off a conference call the VC who is helping Dean Franco bring Freeze Pruf to market. Currently we are about a month out from the product being available for sale. The intital form it will be sold in a gallon (not concentrate). Price has still not been confirmed but I was assured it would be resonable. Please indicate via PM or by replying to this post if you are interested in purchasing some as I am forming a list and will be proactively selling it as soon as it's in production. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this product please see the following link
http://uanews.ua.edu/anews2008/jul08/spray070808.htm

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Freeze Pruf

I am interested...

Boca Joe

bocajoe@comcast.net

o

I am interested.

Mary Lou

mplaughe@ngs.org

o

I'm interested--how can we pm or contact you?

o

Count me in.

brettay@comcast.net

-Brett

o

I am very interested.

Dave

davejudy2@consolidated.net

o

What email address should we use to email you?

David
pmbirds1@yahoo.com

o

Update? Is it available yet?

o

I am interested.
Kern
yanceylumber@softcom.net

o

I am also interested.

williamremensnyder@yahoo.com

o

hey i'm new... and very interested!
tlmiller7691@yahoo.com

o

" Currently we are about a month out from the product being available for sale. The intital form it will be sold in a gallon (not concentrate). Price has still not been confirmed but I was assured it would be resonable"

What happened to this product? Did it not make it to production yet? I could really use it this week, we are in a freeze warning by the end of the week!

I was hoping for some updates since the OP posted this over two months ago...Please, give us any updates?

Thanks

o

Any news yet? I'm interested.

Sue

o
RE: Freeze Pruf UPDATE!!

For those of you waiting Like me... Just wanted to post an update on Freeze Pruf...it appears it will be on sale soon...

Here's the link Bluepalm posted from the Tropical Fruits Forum...Now all we have to do is HOPE it really works!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Freeze Pruf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here