Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
floridabear

Where To Get A Bat Plant ?

floridabear
15 years ago

Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy a white, and or a black, Bat Plant? I looked for it online, and all I find are seeds. I want a plant. I find 'rizhomes' on EBay...all from India! I'll really trust a shipment India. And Hirts Gardens has tiny ones,...I bought 1 from them for $10,...it is now dying in less than 5 days. I bought 2 huge flowering ones in 8in pots at Home Depot for about $10,less than a year ago. Now they say they cant get them. I can grow them easily here in Fla. I ignore them and they grow like weeds! But since this last wet season, mine all rotted, much to my surprise, and now I cant find any. I had a white one and a black one. Now all I can find are seeds. This one from Hirts is almost gone already, a tiny plant, in a 2 1/4in pot!, and they wont replace it...unless I return it, for that cost I might as well buy another one from them! And that isnt going to happen.

They won't accept a picture of it,showing the crown rotting already, I have had it for less than 5 days, so it must have arrived already rotting. So...does anyone know of a source? I cant find them anywhere. I don't care the cost...within reason.

Comments (6)