Return to the Tropicals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nurseries or Gardens in Miami

Posted by bunti 8 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 13, 11 at 10:55

I am planning to visit Miami in 2 weeks. I want to visit the gardens or nurseries in miami. Can you please suggest me the good places to visit.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nurseries or Gardens in Miami

Lots of places to visit:

i.) Fairchild Tropical Gardens--Massive palm and cycad collection in addition to other tropicals.

ii.) Vizcaya Museum and Gardens

iii.) Tropical Fruit and Spice park.

iv.) If you are more adventurous, you can always drive out the Everglades State Park.

You can always check out the local big box stores for their plants and plenty of smaller nurseries (especially in the Redlands and Homestead areas).

o

thanks for the info. Unfortunatly, we couldn't make to Miami. we are stopping at fort myers only. are there any gardens in Ft myers?

Thanks,

o

Can you suggest me some places, where I can buy exotic plants.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here