Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mfajar

Help identifying bugs and problems in mango (pics)

mfajar
13 years ago

Hi everyone! I am desperately seeking help. My Carrie was looking gorgeous a while back, it flowered very early and I am not sure if the cold snap burned the blooms or if it is a fungus or a bug I found today. Also could these be spread to my other trees which look fine so far?

Carrie

Some blooms look healthy (newer ones) and the others look gone like this one

Bug- greyish white in mid pic near center you might have to zoom in

Should I spray with something, cut it out? I have sprayed with coper maybe 3x -4x since beginning of December. But I have not used any bug spray, should I spray the blooms? No right?

I am afraid it might get to my other trees

Pickering (my favorite got it last year around this time)

Pickering close up (funny confused bloom still not sure if it is leaves or flowers)

What I think is a Glenn or so they said (got it for $20 almost dead 2 months ago took out a lot of branches and seems like it will make it)

A smaller Pickering I got in August after I tasted the inground one and behind a lancetilla, fairchild, namdocmai, avocado, jaboticaba, calamondin and sapodilla all babies got them 2 months ago and I am waiting for the end of February to plant them inground in the other side of the house.

The lychee blooming but I am not sure if the blooms are healthy

And this I have no questions I am just sharing because I think its cute! valencia orange with a lady bug and myer lemon.

Ok that is it! Please any and all suggestions are welcomed I would love to have some good fruit this year and keep 'em healthy.

Thanks

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz