Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
delete my account please.......

Posted by visa11 none (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 26, 12 at 20:27

I would like my account deleted ASAP but I don't know how to do that.

I have a ton of spam and I know it's related to being on this forum.

I am not the person others think I am, and I am getting all of the hate and junk directed at him/her sent to me, please delete my account.

ASAP.

Visa11

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: delete my account please.......

I know of other forums where members can actually get in contact with a Mod to delete their account. Lol!

o

Deleting your acct won't help....if they already sold your email to spammers it ain't gonna stop. FWIW I don't think they do that (I haven't noticed an increase in spam since I signed up last year)

o

I've been here for 6 years and haven't had any increase in spam.

o

If it wasn't for spam, I wouldn't get any mail...

o

I don't think there is anyone monitoring these forums since there is no "Report user" option. So, you are kind of SOL if you want any help from the admins.

o

"(ii) if you are a GardenWeb Network member, arrange to cancel your membership immediately by notifying iVillage that you are canceling your membership by sending an email to gwfeedback@mail.ivllage.com. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE GARDENWEB NETWORK FOLLOWING ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WILL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SUCH CHANGES."

o

• Posted by gnappi 10 Coral Springs Fl. (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 29, 13 at 23:51

Funny, I too have been a member here a while and don't get spam.

o

I have not seen an increase in spam being a member here. my email account is almost 15 years old. I do get about 80-100 spam emails a day lol, but 99% of that gets filtered out on yahoo.

o

Delete my account.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here