persimmonbob

posting pictures

Monyet
13 years ago

i am trying to post a picture

Comments (11)

• mangodog
    13 years ago

Look near the end of the posts for "Dec 2010 Yard Update". I just started doing it myself, Bob.....it's not that hard.....and Harry's description of how to do it seemed the easiest, Zands' just slightly more complicated.....go read them.....

mangochiapet

• mango_kush
    13 years ago

1. register free at www.photobucket.com. login to your new account

2. upload the picture you want from your computer online to your photobucket album

3. locate the picture in your photobucket album, click on the third line of code circled. this will automatically copy the code to your clipboard

4. create a post and paste the text into the message box wherever you want it to appear in your message. to paste RIGHT click on the message box and a menu will appear with the option to paste

Here is a link that might be useful: www.photobucket.com

• hmhausman
    13 years ago

Ok, Bryan.....now that is the definitive description for posting pictures. Well done. Once day, when the good folks at Grden Web, get off their duffs and allow Murahilin to do the FAQ questions, this post should be the answer to that particular frequently asked question about posting pictures.

Harry

• Monyet
    Original Author
    13 years ago

{{gwi:1306609}}

This 5 year-old citrus tree bought from Lowe's 5 years ago for $1.00 has produced 3 years in a row.It is garage kept in the winter till april 15,never loosing its leaves.

• Monyet
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Bryan, i am indebted to you. First try and i am in,thanks to your super clear instructions. Appreciate it a lot!!

• mango_kush
    13 years ago

you can repay me by giving me some tips on citrus, mine are in pretty bad shape. what kind of mix do you use?

• mangodog
    13 years ago

Way to go Bob!

But how do they taste???????

And let me guess - Valencia.....

Mangowoofie

• Monyet
    Original Author
    13 years ago

My orange tree is a page orange. After reading all the issues about mango's and atemoya's i am getting curious about growing these also. When i bought my tree i was not aware about a tropical garden web group.I did not know anything about soils. I used a potting mix that a garden center use here in my neighbourhood, and then kept it mulch with a hardwood mulch (chips). I have used any kind of fertilizer available that i bought for my other tree's(oriental persimmon,pears,plums,paw-paw's and a few others). I have to say that i had to water this tree a lot last summer. I am ready to buy a couple of mango tree's to try. If i do not have any luck i can allways sell my property here and buy the house right next to hmhausman,maybe he do not care.

• mango_kush
    13 years ago

I hear page is an excellent orange.

mangos have less pest problems then citrus here, between canker, tristeza, blight, greening; dooryard growers have practically given up on citrus. Whenever I see pictures of loaded citrus trees in California I am amazed. of course mangos are less cold hardy, protect them it freeze and it should be fine right along side your citrus tree.

try to find a pickering mango, Its a true dwarf and reliable producer of excellent flavored fruit.

Here is a link that might be useful: 81-n-1 Citrus Tree

• hmhausman
    13 years ago

Page is one of the best tasting of all the citrus I have ever tasted. I am growing it. Unfortunately, my tre is is total decline and barely produces any fruit anymore. Nice to see a well grown and vibrant citrus tree. Thanks for posting it. I'm jealous.

Harry

• mango_kush
    13 years ago

I wonder if its the nematodes? spykes nursery has huge beautiful 10ft+ green citrus trees in 40 gallon containers.

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus