Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kngskid

i just want to say mickey is the man!

kngskid
13 years ago

I have searched for a Cushman for a very long time and each time I found one there was always a reason why "they" could not ship it....it's too large to ship....we don't ship our plants... we don't carry that one.... yes, we use to carry it but not any more...

Reading your old posts led me to Plant-O-gram. Mickey said he did not keep Cushman in his inventory but he could probably find one and he delivered on his word AND HE IS A VERY NICE GUY. This is the picture that he sent before shipping the tree. Isn't it beautiful.

Just wanna say thanks and keep posting.

Comments (10)

• Andrew Scott
    13 years ago

You have reconfirmed what I had been saying since I ordered from Mickey myself. He really is a good guy who will do just about anything to get you what your looking for. Add the fact that he ships his trees in pots and also includes a free tree, and you have one hell of a guy!!

I just hope that all the positive comments here help too boost his business. HE really deserves it and I know I will be ordering from Mickey again someday soon!

BTW...Nice mango tree! Living in zone 7, I assume you will be keeping it in a pot? Do you have a greenhouse?

I ordered a 'Carrie' from Mickey and at first, he told me that all his Carries were small trees, under 3ft tall. That wasn't what I recieved! My tree is closer to 4.5ft tall and it came with inflos on it. They have since opened and I have counted 7 flowers with tiny fruits and hopefully at least one will hold.

Good luck with your tree. Please post pics of when it arrives and you have it planted.

Andrew

Andrew

• jeffhagen
    13 years ago

Were you able to get it for under $100 shipped?

Jeff

• yaslan
    13 years ago

Wow, that is an nice mango tree, especially one that's about to be shipped. Impressive!

Thanks for sharing your newest addition!

-Bo

• mango_kush
    13 years ago

the tag looks like Hopkins nursery but it may be a Zill

• hmhausman
    13 years ago

Pretty sure that is a Zill label.....nice tree from wherever it originally came!

Harry

• mangodog
    13 years ago

SUPER nice tree - I just hope you don't get any breakage in the shipping. I echo what you and Andrew78 is saying - he is a super nice guy and I've only heard the best things about him and his plants.....I want to order from him and I will.....

I'm glad you posted this, Kngskid......

mangofang

• kngskid
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I am embarrassed to say it but I don't even own a digital camera, just never thought to buy one, but the tree arrived this afternoon and it looks exactly like it did in the picture. He did not cut or break even one limb and I am a very satisfied customer. In fact, I have already placed a second order for a Brogdon.

Andrew, I do not have a greenhouse, I opted for a high tunnel to house my fruit trees.

Jeff, shipping was less than $100

I hope many people will hear about Plantogram and send business Mickey's way. I have always favored good customer service over saving a few dollars and Mickey has done well by me, saving me a few dollars while providing fantastic customer service. Thanks for letting me share my experience.

• tropicaliste
    13 years ago

That's a seriously good buy!!

• squam256
    13 years ago

Zill's may have to start propagating Cushman again with all the renewed interest in it.

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    13 years ago

That's awesome I just love when you find a salesperson like that! I will definitely look into thier trees!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio