Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Broward Rare Fruit Counsil Meeting March 9th

Posted by marinfla 10 South Florida (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 8, 11 at 22:12

I can not find the email I got about the meeting Wednesday night (tomorrow 3/9 )
Does anyone have the meeting information/location??
Is anyone else going??
I am going to try to make it. It would be nice to find out if anyone else plans to be there...maybe put a face to the posts:)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Broward Rare Fruit Counsil Meeting March 9th

OOPS.... I found the email and missed the meeting Monday....bummer. I thought it was tomorrow :(

o
RE: Broward Rare Fruit Counsil Meeting March 9th

Miami's RFC is Wednesday, Broward's RFC is Monday, and Palm Beach's RFC is Friday. Not sure about the others.

This Friday is Palm Beach's meeting and the speaker is Dr. Calvin Arnold, Director of The U.S. Horticultural Research Lab in Fort Pierce. He is going to be speaking about citrus greening and canker and the current research to stop them. The meeting will be held at Mounts at 7:30pm.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here