o
my new Kaimana Lychee

Posted by mango_kush 10b Hollywood, FL (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 28, 10 at 18:29

thanks Ethan :D

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my new Kaimana Lychee

Cute little thing. Get it to fruit and you will be very happy with it. Best of luck.

Harry

o

cute little tree. did you air-layer it? you already have a mature Kaimana... you guys in FL are just killing us in CA with huge trees and yard.

o
sorry

i realized that the OP is not Harry. LoL

o

Nice looking little tree, my Sweetheart Lychee looked similar when I first purchased it, only a little taller. I like little trees because you can train it how you like. Keep us posted!

o

So cute. How long will it takes to get to 3 ft? Man, it will take forever for us in PA in pot. Lucky you in FL. I would like to get the Kaiman one day too.

o

i wouldnt be surprised if it was almost 3 feet by next season, it will probably take three seasons before it gets enough trunk width to start my pruning/fruiting cycle.

phase, its always greener on the other side. unfortunately thats the only color they have been. your lychee trees have been more prolific then my sweetheart, which is probably about 2 years old and 5 foot. no blooms from any of my varieties this year either

o

MK,
glad it made it ok and the new growth survived.

thanks again for mine,
-Ethan

o

Mango Kush,
Glad to see you got that variety. I hope it grows well for you. I am waiting to get one too.

Good luck,
BluePalm

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here