Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jsvand5

I have a few things that I am looking to get rid of.

jsvand5
12 years ago

I am heading down to south FL in the next couple of weeks so I was hoping to get rid of a few things that I no longer have space for. I have a grafted "Lisa" Atemoya, a grafted Kampong Mauve sugar apple, a very large Philippine mango (about 6ft), a 4 ft seedling Longan, a 4 ft seedling Black gold Jackfruit with a thick trunk (not in the greatest shape, really needs to go in the ground), and a 4 ft seedling chempedak. If anyone from down near Excalibur nursery or Davie FL is interested you could have them for either a trade or for free if I can't find any trades. I am probaly heading down either the first or second weekend of next month.

Comments (21)

• squam256
    12 years ago

Got nothing to trade but I'll gladly take them off your hands :)

• murahilin
    12 years ago

I am trying to get rid of some stuff myself. Anyone interested in soursop and star apple seedlings for free? They are about 8 inches tall.

• esco_socal
    12 years ago

I'll take them, Sheehan. If i'm not already too late

Tim

• sleep
    12 years ago

I would be interested in the chempedak.

Any interest in a 25 gallon Cogshall mango ?

• swrancher
    12 years ago

I'm interested in the Lisa Atemoya and am located near Davie. As a trade, how about fresh gourmet eggs from my free range Copper Maran chickens and a few blue eggs from my "Easter Egger" chickens?

• trini1trini
    12 years ago

Jv, would you be interested in a dwarf spondias (june plum)?

• jsvand5
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Sleep, The chempedak is yours if you want it but I can't take the Cogshall for it. This chempedak is in ok shape but I don't think it likes my winters up here. It need a little TLC but I am sure it will look much better once it goes in the ground.

SWrancher. Sounds like a deal on the Lisa. Nothing better than fresh eggs.

Squam, what were you most interested in, I'd be fine giving you some stuff if we are able to find somewhere to meet up while I am down there.

Trini, not really looking for June plum but you can have something if you let me know what you are interested in.

I think the KM sugar apple is spoken for.

• sleep
    12 years ago

I would be interested in the chempedak.

Any interest in a 25 gallon Cogshall mango ?

• sleep
    12 years ago

Oops! Sorry , double post....

I would love to take the Chempedak off of your hands. I am also in the Davie area, just let me know when/where you would like to meet up .

Thanks !

• jsvand5
    Original Author
    12 years ago

It's going to be either the first or second weekend of next month. Not sure which quite yet. I am hoping to make it down when there are still some lychees left and a lot of good mangoes are ripening.

• Andrew Scott
    12 years ago

Sheehan,
    I would take a few soursops. None of my seeds germinated. Maybe you could send it with my Frankies order?
    Andrew

• squam256
    12 years ago

jsv, I'll be in SFL during the 1st weekend of June . Definitely interested in the mango and the sugar apple. I'll send you a PM.

• jsvand5
    Original Author
    12 years ago

It's looking almost definite that I will be going down next Saturday the 11th. I am hoping to be at excalibur by around 10:00 if I am able to get myself out of bed early enough. I'd like to meet up with most people there but could work out other options. Just send me an email.

So far I have sleep down for the chempedak
    Swrancher down for the Lisa atemoya
    squam down for the Phillipine mango

Also adding good sized (4ft or so) Grumichama cherry that is in need of some TLC to the available list.

• mullenium
    12 years ago

Dang, wish I was in FL, I'd love to nurse that grumichama back to health.

Oh well :-(

• keiki
    12 years ago

I would love to have that kampong mauve sugar apple and the grumichama but I live on the other coast. Any chance you are going anywhere other than Davie? I have fresh brown eggs, physical graffitti dragon fruit and a few varieties of bananas.

• jsvand5
    Original Author
    12 years ago

No, I am pretty much just going to Excalibur and Harry's house.

• keiki
    12 years ago

Thank you for responding. I am looking forward to hearing about you meeting and swaping with the others.

• marinfla
    12 years ago

jsvand5

do you still have the sugar apple or does it have a destination?

Marin

• sleep
    12 years ago

jsvand5,

Looks like I missed this follow-up. Did you by any chance leave the Chempedak at Harry's ? Are you still in the area today?

• sleep
    12 years ago

Excellent !

Thank you :)

Sponsored
Land & Water Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
VA's Modern & Intentional Outdoor Living Spaces | 16x Best of Houzz