Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mango blossoms and a few others

Posted by red_sea_me CA9 (My Page) on
Wed, May 5, 10 at 14:10

it is interesting for me to see the differences in mango bloom colors not to mention exciting because one day........I may actually eat a ripe mango off one of my trees.

Lancetilla
Photobucket

Valencia Pride
Photobucket

Graham just starting
Photobucket

there must be something to abusing mango seedlings, this one is less than 2yrs old and blooming
Photobucket

the whole plant, the pot is labeled simply round mango, it was a store bought that I am growing for rootstock.
Photobucket

cochin jak
Photobucket

biew kiew longan
Photobucket

apporocactus
Photobucket

hope you enjoy,
-Ethan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mango blossoms and a few others

the pannicles turn a beautiful bright magenta, almost reminds me some of my tropical pineapples.

o

Those are great pics of your mango blooms and other tropical fruit trees. I find them to be very encouraging! How old are you mango trees?
Thanks for sharing your pics.
Bo

o

OG Kush,
it is an amazing contrast to have the bright red pannicles with the yellow flowers against the green leaves of the tree. I can't imagine what Harry's trees look like in person.

Thanks Bo, most of my mango trees are grafted. I bought the VP and Lancetilla from Top 3+ years ago, the Graham about 1 year ago from PIN, I also have NDM from Nipahut but it is pushing leaves not blooms.

-Ethan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here