Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A nice assortment; mangos and lychees

Posted by bluepalm (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 25, 11 at 13:31

Here is a picture of a pile of Haden mangos with Sweet Cliff lychees and a couple of Florigon, Nam Doc Mai (little one) and Bailey's Marvel mangos. Sorry it is a bit blurry...1 mp iphone camera. I found the Sweet Cliff lychees to be excellent.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A nice assortment; mangos and lychees

You'd make a wonderful fruit artist, Blue Palm. It's like a breakfast centerpiece at the Bali Hilton...

these your home grown goodies?

M.D.

o

I agree...GREAT picture Bluepalm. They all look really delicious. I've tasted Sweet Cliff a couple of years ago and have to agree with you that they are excellent! Nice haul!!

o

sweet cliff are an excellent lychee, those look like they sized up well which is nice because they have aborted seeds

o

Very nice pic bluepalm

o

You all are too kind. Thank you. I am a happy mango and lychee person tonight!

o

Bluepalm,

You are one lucky hombre! What is the Flavor Profile of the Sweet Cliff Lychees? Where did you get them, are they from your yard? Thanks for sharing the pics!

Jacob

o

Could you post a pic of the whole Baileys Marvel tree? How did it taste?

o

The Sweet Cliff flavor is awesome. I really enjoyed them. They are not from my yard...I bought them locally. I'll post a pic of the Bailey's Marvel soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here