Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Super sweet white sapote !!

Posted by amrkhalido Egypt (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 22, 11 at 16:22

Ttropicals are selling a strange type of white sapote called " super sweet sapote " they claim its grafted from a unique tree in Bonita Springs - Florida

Anyone familiar with that ,,

Amr

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Super sweet white sapote !!

I believe there is a cultivar called "Bonita Springs." I think I have tried it and tried to grow it. It was sweet as I remember. It died though. Not sure if this is what you were referring to or not.

Harry

o

I dnt knw ,, its hw i saw it on their website ,,, they said its very large wth no after taste ,,

Amr

o

I may be able to post a few pics of some Bonita Springs fruit this weekend. I know of a fruiting tree. I will try and remember. Not sure if they're ripe yet.

o

YES ,, plz try to take pics of it and describe it if tasted ,, anyway ,, i did order lately white sapote from cherimoya.com and it was super amazing ,, i contacted the dario the owner and he tld me that the variety he sent was " vernon " ,, why cant i find such variety at ttropicals as well ,,

Amr

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here