Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garcninia Lateriflora

Posted by denali_20008 11 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 15, 08 at 18:20

This message is for Berns 20, I was reading your discussion with Ronald 123 and you were talking about Garcninia Lateriflora (Kariis) that you had purchased from Dr. Robert Coronel. I live along the Hamakua Coast on the big island of Hawaii. My wife (Sharon) and I have tropical orchards we're growing Kaimana Lychee, Biew Kiew Longon, Seebabat Pulasan, LongKong Langsat, Meyer Lemons, Tahitian Limes. We're looking for something new and the Lateriflora sounded very interesting. I have no Idea how to go about procuring if possible bare root, grafted or whatever we would have to start with can you educate us on the contact or process for doing this.

Sincerely,
E.F.Schroeder

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Seebabat Pulasan, LongKong Langsat

• Posted by cagary zone 10 CA (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 16, 10 at 23:49

Do you have grafted Seebabat Pulasan or LongKong Langsat plants available for my home in Orchidland (Big Island)?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here