Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Double-Flushing Glenn Mango

Posted by mangodog palm springs 9B (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 20, 11 at 18:38

I know it's only a minor point, but I noticed before the coppery new growth had completely hardened on my young Glenn, a new flush is sprouting towards the sky. Probably not unusual to you guys, but I'd never seen that before.....also looks like it will happen on the branch to the right in the back....

...it's all good.......

madmangowolf

Photobucket

oh.....and since it's in a mango tree, two fledgling hummingbirds about to flee the Manila (closeups are tough with my camera)

humingbirds in Mango Tree 061511

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Double-Flushing Glenn Mango

Congrats on the double flushing...COOL picture of the humming bird! Too Cute!

Don't you just love the colors of the new growths on Glenn...its SO pretty!

Nancy

o
RE: Double-Flushing Glenn Mango

...we do, pugsy, we do.....I get excited when any of my children sprout, but that Glenn - it's weed-like!

(and PS its TWO hummingbirds about to fly the coup - look at the smaller set of beady eyes on the right>>>)

ArfArfArf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here