Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jacob13_gw

ice cream bean (inga feuillei) - for trade

jacob13
12 years ago

Hello Friends,

I have an Ice Cream Bean tree that I am wanting to Trade. This Variety is "Inga Feuillei" and when it comes time to fruiting, it is the variety that will have absolutely huge pods. In a 5 gallon pot, it is about 6' Feet tall and absolutely Gorgeous. I put a broom next to it so that you have a reference point with regards to size so that you can see how really big it really is. It is super lush, green, and healthy as you can see in the pictures. I have a couple of these trees so I would like to get rid of this one for something else. I would like to trade for some other tropical fruit tree. If you are interested, please make an offer for trade. I am open to shipping or pick-up.

{{gwi:1320173}}

{{gwi:1320174}}

{{gwi:1320175}}

Again, if anyone is interested in a Trade, please let me know what you got.

Thanks,

Jacob

Comments (12)

• wizzard419
    12 years ago

What general region are you in? I've heard of this plant but never seen it locally.

• jacob13
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I live in Southern California, but I am open to shipping as well as pick-up

- Jacob

• wizzard419
    12 years ago

Ah, so am I. I am in OC, not sure about you. I don't have anything for trade but if you can't find any traders I might be interested in buying it (need to do some research first).

• jun_
    12 years ago

is there anything you're interested in in particular?

• jacob13
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Not anything in particular, but something tropical or subtropical. Make me an offer of what you've got and we can talk. I want a "Tropic Pink" Guava,

Thanks,

Jacob

• jun_
    12 years ago

I want a pink guava too! all I've got are seedling stage white sapote, cherimoya, jakfruit, dragonfruit. it wouldn't be an even trade. I have the rest of my trade list posted.

• jacob13
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hey Jun,

I actually have some smaller Ice Cream Bean plants that I can trade you for 1 of your white sapote seedlings if that is okay with you. It is about 8" inches tall and nice and healthy. Let me know if you are interested in the trade.

Thanks,

Jacob

• nullzero
    12 years ago

Jacob,

If you have a smaller plant for trade, I would be interested. I could trade some Taro plant divisions around fall. Have others as well. Still waiting on Acai seeds right now, will update you when they come in.

-Stephen

• jacob13
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hey Stephen,

I definitely have a smaller plant that is all yours. Not to worry my friend, I will put it aside for you and send it when I get the chance. I guarantee you that it will be as big as the one in the above picture by this same time next year. Talk to you soon my friend. Also, I am looking for a "Tropic Pink" Guava if you or anyone you know has one available.

Thanks,

Jacob

• jun_
    12 years ago

hi Jacob, I can definitely trade a white sapote for an ice cream bean, if you have more than one to share.

is the tropic pink guava more frost tolerant than say a ruby pink? I plan to buy a pink guava and maybe try to air layer some.

• jacob13
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hey Jun,

Sounds good to me, why don't you e-mail me your shipping information so that I can send it off to you. That way, I can give you my information as well.

Jacob

• jun_
    12 years ago

i emailed you yesterday, check your spam folder, that's where my gardenweb emails usually end up.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths