Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
coloradogardener2009

Loquat fruit for sale?

Well I live in Denver Colorado.. too cold to grow loquats outside of containers, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell some of their loquat fruit and ship to (we would cover that cost as well) us... OR if anyone knows of reputable online companies that sell loquat fruit.. thanks!

Comments (39)

• mango_kush
    13 years ago

good luck, i dont know f anyone who sells them locally, and they are out of season.

i hear they are pretty popular in Southern California though, i dont know when their season is

• nullzero
    13 years ago

Loquat season ended around early june. Your best bet would be to have someone in Southern California overnight a box of freshly picked loquats from late april to early june.

Loquats are pretty popular over here and have naturalized somewhat down here. Its not that uncommon to see loquats growing in vacant lots. Unfortunately loquats have a limited life span after they are picked (usually they are only good for about 48hrs). I have not tried freezing or canning them. I heard they make a great jam though.

• lenerib_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

I have a very large organic Loquat tree in my backyard. If you would like to buy my fruit, I will sell it to you and ship it overnight. Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Arlene.
    or email me at shaw1253@aol.com

• lauraplapittman
    6 years ago

I have 4 loquat trees in my backyard. I have some fruit available for sale is you're still interested.

• pamela15
    6 years ago

lauraplapittman I am interested in buying some loquats. I tasted them in Spain last year and loved them. I live in Laguna Hills CA.

• pamela15
    6 years ago

Arlene - I have emailed you.

Heather

• PRO
    PeppaBoy Films & Photography
    6 years ago

Hey guys I'm in Sugar Land, TX and I have a HUGE loquat tree in my backyard that is well over 15ft tall. I will be harvesting a large amount of loquats this season and was seeking those interested in purchasing some of them. Please contact me if you or a friend of yours may be interested!

• pamela15
    6 years ago

I have found someone locally PeppaBoy. Their loquats should be ready by April. Let me know how much you are charging and shipping costs.

email: heathersimpson15@cox.net

• garybeaumont_gw
    6 years ago

Laura, please private message me.

• tse sung Lin
    6 years ago

I'm interest in buying loquat fruit. Can you email me when it's available?

• Susan Barr
    6 years ago

I would love to buy some loquats if anyone is willing to ship them to CO.

• jhamy
    6 years ago
    Susan, I have a loquat tree in central California that I just pulled 16lbs off fruit off of. Lots more to come later this season, too! Email at jhamrick3@gmail.com of you're still interested.
  • PRO
    PeppaBoy Films & Photography
    6 years ago

Loquats ready to be picked and shipped! Email me at peppabeezy@gmail.com !!!

• PRO
    Sung Kwan
    6 years ago

Some loquats are ready to be shipped too. Anyone interested? :)

• pamela15
    6 years ago

Maybe next year. Am in the process of moving :(

• meghand
    6 years ago

I am interested in loquats! I miss them so much after moving up north!

• Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

If I were in the states I would buy a few handfuls

• Tai Ross
    6 years ago

I'm interested in purchasing some if someone has some to sell. I live on the east coast, but am from the west coast so I miss them. choclati7@gmail.com

Tai

• Raj karega khalsa Singh
    5 years ago

Hi.I'm interested to buy.how much is it

• rrivero35
    5 years ago

I am interested in buying loquats, does anyone wants to sell me some pounds ?

How much will it cost me. I am willing to pay shipping cost

I live in Rockville Maryland please e-mail me - (rrivero@uruwashi.org )

Ricardo Rivero

• HU-189861184
    5 years ago

I would love to buy some loquats, if someone has to sell.

please contact me!!

• blue bayou
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Loquat fruit is seasonal, I have seen them on sale in May-July in the NYC Metro area. I have grown them as containerized trees as the deer here love to eat the leaves of immature trees, and once they get bigger, love to rut the trunks. Try an Asian market at the time I suggested or a good international/gourmet fruit store.

• XLR84FUN
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing loquat fruit and having them shipped to NJ. If anyone has any available, please provide pricing and shipping costs. Thanks! xlr84fun@gmail.com

• HU-189861184
    5 years ago

Anyone has loquat fruit available? I’m very interested in Buying some!!

• HU-189861184
    5 years ago

Anyone has loquat fruit for sale?

• XLR84FUN
    5 years ago

Hi HU-850712208 - please email me at XLR84FUN@gmail.com I would be interested depending on where you are located! :)

• Ling Li
    5 years ago

HU-850712208 , I am interested in fruit. my email: lilingzh@yahoo.com Thanks!

• tse sung Lin
    5 years ago

@HU-850712208 I'm interested too, my email is tsesunglin@gmail.com.

• HU-830316403
    4 years ago

@HU-850712208 I would love to get my mother-in-law loquats for mother’s day as she grew up in SoCal and misses them! Please let me know at raewynhankins@gmail.com how we could make this happen!

• Elena Z
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

HU-850712208 , I am interested in fruit. my email: yijun1987@gmail.com

• Al Toren
    4 years ago

HU-850712208--- I LOVE LOQUATS!! Please email me at jitneyal@gmail.com THANKS

• HU-89805456
    4 years ago

I have loquats for sale. I’m in Florida and willing to ship. Email pattyandchanel@aol.com

• HU-187799246
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Hi,

@ HU-850712208, @HU-89805456

I would like to buy loquats. I live in Colorado. please email me pics and shipping cost at seethamukku@gmail.com.

Thanks,

• lauraplapittman
    4 years ago

Hi, thank you for your interest. My trees don't have any fruit at the moment. I will keep you in mind when they produce again.

• HU-187799246
    4 years ago

Thank You @lauraplapittman

• Nissim Weinrauch
    4 years ago

I located in NY and love the loquat fruits I’m looking to buy thank you

• Nour Ali
    3 years ago

I am located in CO. Please let me know of cost at muadt@hotmail.com

• deniz aktuğ
    3 years ago

Looking for loquat fruits in fl you can reach denizaktug07@gmail.com