Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Pics - ILAMA, Grumichama et.......

Posted by jacob13 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 28, 10 at 2:12

Hello Friends,

Here are some pictures of some of my newer stuff. I hope you like.

"Genova Red" Ilama Tree. If you look close in the 2nd and 3rd pics you can see the Flowers.

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Grumichama Cherry Tree - About 5' Feet Tall. Dragon Fruit Plants in the Background

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Jaboticaba Seedlings - Anyone interested in a Trade?

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Che Berry or Melon Berry Tree

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

"Black Pearl" Wax Jambu Fruiting - Better Pics than the others I previously Posted.

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Pepino Dulce Bush with Fruit

Photobucket">

An Updated Pic of my Jakfruit Seedlings - Now Exceeding 2' Feet and Super Healthy. That's my Barbados Cherry in the Background against the Fence next to a Hass Avocado.

Photobucket">

Thanks for Letting me Share my Pictures.

Jacob

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Pics - ILAMA, Grumichama et.......

Jacob, where did you get the Illama from? Price? Thanks

o

enduser,

I got the Ilama tree from Roger Meyer. He operates a small Nursery in Fountain Valley, CA. Here is his Email: xotcfruit@yahoo.com

He actually has a lot of neat stuff and his prices are really reasonable. I got the Ilama for $35 and $10 for shipping. It is really nice and in great condition.

Jacob

o

I visited roger and shirley meyer (appointment only)
the other day they had a beatiful yard with flowering lucuma, longan, sapodilla, and black sapote he also gave me a lesson in air layering and gave me my very first black sapote. He has really reasonable selection and prices. I purchased a flowering gefner atemoya (5 gal),a flowering hong kong pink guava(5 gal), and a cherry of the rio grande(1 gal) for 65 dollars which I found pretty good.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here