Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jacob13_gw

Free Strawberry Guava Tree

jacob13
12 years ago

Hello Friends,

I have a Very Large, 10 year old plus, Strawberry Guava Tree that is FREE and up for grabs. I live in Santa Barbara County in Southern California for those of you that are interested.

Right how it is approximately 8' feet tall and probably just as wide. It is super bushy, lush, healthy and currently full of fruit (500+ Fruit). It is disease free and has no problem with temperatures on either side of the spectrum. It is FREE to anyone who wants it.

On a side note, I am looking for a "Tropic Pink" Guava, "Kaimana" Lychee, "Red Genova" ilama, and "Kampong Mauve" Sugar Apple. Receiving the Strawberry Guava tree is not Contingent upon trading me for one of the previously mentioned Fruit Trees that I am currently looking for, I just think that it would be nice if you would consider "giving for getting".

One more thing and here is the catch - The Guava tree has been planted in the ground since I brought it home from the Nursery all those years ago. The tree is obviously way too large to ship and those who are truly interested in the tree would have to come and dig it up themselves, as well as having the transportation (A Large Truck) to take the tree out of my yard.

Below is a Picture that is Semi-Representative of the Guava tree. The picture is a couple of years old. The tree is now quite a bit larger and much more grown out than what it looks like in the picture below as I had just recently cut back the tree severely in that picture. It has since grown back, filled back out, and has basically doubled in size.

So, if you are looking for a fully grown mature Strawberry Guava tree that is in Full Blown Fruit Producing mode and don't mind having to dig it up, than this is the tree for you. Again, although taking/receiving this tree is not dependent upon giving something in return, it would be nice for me to get something in the deal.

Again I am looking for a "Tropic Pink" Guava, "Kaimana" Lychee, "Red Genova" ilama, or a "Kampong Mauve" Sugar Apple. Remember, I live in Santa Barbara County in Southern California for those of you that are interested.

If you are really interested in the tree, I can take some recent pictures and send them to you.

Please let me know if you are interested?

Thanks,

Jacob

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio