Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Couple of my cherimoya fruits.

Posted by jsvand5 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 8, 10 at 19:44

I bought a Pierce and a Honeyheart from ebay last year and they seem to be liking it just fine here in FL. Looks like both will hold 3 fruit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple of my Emperor Lychees. I have about a dozen fruit.
border="0" alt="Photobucket">

My Gold nugget jackfruit.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Couple of my cherimoya fruits.

Nice pics and Congrats! Love your cherimoya and lychee fruits!
Bo

o

Hello Jsvand,
Your cheimoyas look great! Please let me know what you think about the honeyheart. I was thinking about buying it but the price on ebay was quite high. I don't know to much about lychee but the fruits look pretty good. I recently got a jack seedling this year and I am hoping to be able to get fruit from it some day. I have never tried the fruit before but I am excited to try one on my own tree.
Andrew

o

Hey, you cant do that in FL!

Nice job, your cherimoyas are about 3x the size of my fruit right now. Holy Smokes, you jak is crazy, it must be all the radiation you are giving it. I hope now that mine is in the ground that it will respond like that.

Lets see, jak, maprang, lychee, mangoes, half way to your own little Thailand. You just need durian, mangosteen and langsat to round it out.

congrats,
-Ethan

o

Good going with the Cherimoya's and the Emperor Lychee. Please let us know how they taste! I'm wondering if the Emperor Lychee can taste beter in some years. The Sweethearts I ordered from Lycheesonline last year were excellent but the ones this year were slightly overripe and not as good as last year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here