Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to get a Biew Kiew longan tree?

Posted by bluepalm FL9b (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 3, 08 at 23:28

Does anyone know where to get one? PIN won't have them until later this year, and I haven't been able to find one online. In desperation I even searched Ebay people...EBAY!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to get a Biew Kiew longan tree?

They do not ship, but maybe you can ASK them if they will make an exeption. They are located in Miami. They specialize in Kohala variety, but if you scroll down a little they have the Biew Kiew Longan listed as a special order...I don't know this company so I cannot vouche for them. Good Luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: longantrees.com

o

Hope this super late answer will help whoever is looking to buy a BIEWKIEW longan tree. I found it at TOP=TRO=PI=CALS.com in Florida.
They do mail order. Discount for large order or member

o

I purchased this Biew Kiew last month from the site mentioned above.

o

Elsy's plants, they don't ship, however. Many interesting varieties of mangoes are available, too. Located out by Ft. Lauderdale.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here