Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm in Mango Heaven!!

Posted by puglvr1 9a Central FL (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 26, 10 at 16:41

Thanks to a very sweet, kind and generous friend...I'm going to be enjoying some delicious Kent Mangoes. I just wanted to share with you a picture of my SURPRISE that came in the mail today, I even got some wonderful dried mangoes too!!

Thanks so much...I just cannot express enough how nice it was of you to send these :o)...you know who you are!

Yummy!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm in Mango Heaven!!

If Kent mangos are in mango heaven I don't even want to begin to imagine what's in mango hell.

o

Nice Pug! I've discovered that Kent are one of my all time favorites and your mango chips look very good too!
Bo

o

Murahilin, in my own little world there is NO mango hell,lol...only purgatory...and only if Tommy Atkins and turpentine mangoes are the only ones available to eat :o)

Thanks Bo!! I love Kents too! Yes, the dried mangoes are super good!

o

Mango hell for me would be fields of beautiful trees of all different colored and sized turpentine flavored burlap mangos.

sounds like a twilight zone episode.

Kents are good mangos, i will take one over Tommy, Haden and Keitt any day. i love the symmetry of an old Kent tree especially full of vibrant red fruit. for its time it was the mango to have

o

Mango hell would be the Tommy mango. This mango smell like heaven but taste is so awful. My friends and I tried it and it was nasty after the first bite. Just never ate a mango like that before.

o

I think mango hell is located at my local grocery store. They only sell unripe/rotten or rock hard, tasteless turpentines. Eat one of those for me Puglvr!

o

I think I recognize those mangoes.

o

You guys are too funny! I'm still enjoying every bite of these delicious mangoes! I'm making it last as long as I can.

NTM, I certainly will :o)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here