Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ch3rri

November Update of Tropical Fruit Trees

ch3rri
14 years ago

This is an exciting year as many of my trees are doing very well. I might get to eat some of the fruits this December.

I think the Priestly Atemoya I got from Top is actually Lisa. Discovered a piece of plastic that say Lisa on it when I water the tree. Another sign is that the fruit are kind of pinkish on the skin. It would be suck if this is the Lisa since I ordered another Lisa from Pine a couple months ago.

Check out my blog for more pictures.

Here is a link that might be useful: November Update of Tropical Fruit Trees

Comments (55)

• hmhausman
    14 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Thanks, Jsvand5.....now that I see it cut open, I thought it looked more familiar. There is a long story behind the 48-26. I bought one the year it was released by Zill High Performance Plants. That was back in the mid 90's. I originally heard about it from Har Mahdeem. He grew up in the Amazon region of Brazil and was the resident annona expert conducting the breeding program for Zill's. Anyway, apparently, the 48-26 was the best of the breeding up to that time in the program and Gary Zill wanted to release it to the public for sale. Har apparently thought that it should be used for another generation of breeding before it was released, as it wasn't quite up to his expectations. Gary Zill won out and it was put into production. It was supposedly a tree that you'd have to watch as it could fruit itself to death if the fruit set wasn't thinned. I bought one. The tree grew huge. It almost never fruited. When it did fruit, the fruit were mis-shaped as the result of what I assumed was poor pollination. People kept telling me how great the 48-26 was....and I kept wondering why mine was not good. Finally, at the Broward Rare Fruit Council meeting a month or two ago......the speaker was Har Mahdeem. He's no longer with Zill. I asked him about my ill-fated 48-26. He explained that they apparently had some sort of compatibility issue with the root stock that was used to do the grafting. Apparently, since each rootstock was a seedling and therefore a unique individual, many of the trees had the same problem mine had. He said almost half produced poorly or not at all. The other half produced beautifully as you see in the pictures posted by Ch3rri. My tree eventually blew over and died in one of the Hurricanes. It was no great loss in my yard...but if it had fruited like Ch3rri's I would have been very upset.

Lycheeluva:
    Give Don Chafin a call at Going Bananas.....I am not sure they will ship, but I think they still have lychee trees for sale.

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

That's a sad story. I do think 48-26 is not all that compared to the other. I just know I ate some white one and it was chewy and delicious. Maybe this variety was overrated? I was lucky to find some atemoya in Beijing. It was great...big, sweet, chewy, juicy. I really want to get the gefner. Heard it's a great variety. But darn...now I have two 48-26. Maybe Pine sent me a wrong one that is not 48-26?...LOL. Will find out once it fruit...:)

As you can see...I really did some fruit hunting when I was in China...lol. That was the best part...eating all the mangosteen. I think I bought over 10 lbs.

• murahilin
    14 years ago

Are those apples or jujubes in the lower right corner? What is the purple fruit in the lower middle under the mangosteen? Is that durian in the container?

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

lol...the green is the vietnamese apple. It's sort of like the jujube but it will not turn red. It's very good. I smuggle some of the seeds back...hehehe. The purple fruit is the passion fruit. It was so sour! Will not eat that one again...lol. We got a whole durian and they cut it up for us and packed in containers...since we stayed in a hotel...lol. It was nice but not that sweet. I like the Thailand variety better...sweet and creamy. Oh, those mangoes bruise so easily compared to the one we have in US. The dagron fruit was very sweet too. The best was the mangosteen!

• ronald123
    14 years ago

Thanks for that info hmhousman, I remember when the 48-26 was released hearing the different views as to the readiness for its release from Santol who once had a web site out of Florida. I still have it as one of the varieties that i would like to try here.
    I wonder if additional rootstocks would be a remedy for the incompatibility problem?
    Looking good Ch3rri, keep up the good work.

• mikesid
    14 years ago

I have a 48-26... I hope I got the good rootstock...Still small.... won't know for a while I guess....

• kemistry
    14 years ago

WOW ch3rri!!! And I HEART the vietnamese apples, they're so much "tastier" than our regular big old apples that we have here.

• Andrew Scott
    14 years ago

Ch3rri,
    Thats dissapointing to hear that the passion fruit was sour. I wonder if it was ripe when picked? Maybe it just wasnot a sweet variety? I hve had this fuit in Puerto Rico. I picked it right from the vine and it was sweet and tart all together. That was the main appeal for me. I love that combination. I am hoping that some of my mango varieties will be like that. How were the mangoes in China?
    Have you had any dragonfruit from your vines yet?

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

hehehe...the mangoes from China was okay..not as good as the one here. The champgne mango here are much tastier. As for my dragon fruit it had a lot of flowers....but then they all dropped. It could be because of the cold weather and because i didn't really pollinate it. The yellow one almost made it to fruit..but sadly the weather killed it. So...I'll have to wait another year. Maybe if it flower early next year i can pollinate and have some fruits out of it. For now it's just big and heavy...got to move it in soon too.

I did let the passion fruit ripe before eating. It was more sour than sweet. I do like the aroma..smelled so nice.

Vietnamese apples are the best...better than jujube too. I got only three seeds back. Will plant it in a mini greenhouse later. :) I think Pine sell the vietnamese apple as jujube. But not sure if it's sweet or not.

• Andrew Scott
    14 years ago

Ch3rri,
    I am surprised about the mangoes but then again it probobly depends on what is rip and when the season is. To bad about the dragon fruit, I've never even tried it before. I am too scared that if I do then I will want one of those also. Well I am glad you got to sample as much tropical fruit as you did. That is one of my favorite things to do when on a vacation. The sugar apple seedlings I have are coming along nicley. I am amazed at how much water they need right now. I water them 2 a week and they are in a 4 inch pot. I think the largest ones now are maybe three inches but that is about it. Right now I am looking for a cherimoya called Honeyheart. I would like to add this to my ever growing tropical fruit collection. i also was considering buying a pepper vine. i would like to beable to grow my own pepper and harvest it at the diffrent color stages. Your sugar apples look awesome along with your Lisa. One of these days I will have the pleasure of trying one and discovering if I like it or not and if it is gritty or not.
    Andrew

• kemistry
    14 years ago

Yes I also think that it's the season that affected it and the variety available weren't as good.

Growing up in Vietnam, my family had many mango trees, some of them were excellent and some weren't as good. There was this variety we called "Indian Mango", no idea what its real name was, it was to eat while still green, very crunchy, and fragrant. The ripped fruit however tasted just about 1% as good.

• pepperot
    14 years ago

Hi ch3rri and kemistry

What is the vietnamese name for the vietnamese apple? I would like to search this out at my vietnamese grocery store.

Thanks.

• murahilin
    14 years ago

" I think Pine sell the vietnamese apple as jujube. But not sure if it's sweet or not."

Cherri,
    The fruit you call is the Vietnamese apple is known as Ziziphus mauritania. Pine island has it incorrectly labled as Z. jujuba. I have one of these trees growing and right now I have a few hundred fruit on the tree. It is one of my top 5 favourite fruits. Here in Florida it is usually just referred to as jujube, indian jujube. I don't find the taste very similar to the chinese jujube (z jujuba) though. Good luck with those seeds. Let us know once the seeds germinate if they are thorny or not.

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Oh, what a hard name. I will never remember that...lol. Did you order from Pine Marahilin? I heard this tree bear fruits in 2-3 years from seed. Will have to grow from seed if I want to save some money...hehehe.

Pepperot- I don't remember they giving a name at the grocery. Some store use the vietnamese name and have the word apple next to it. But then I bought it a few times at the market and it was not sweet. I think they picked the fruits too early. Good luck with finding it. I think only one store in Philly have it and it was not good...yet again I always buy some and get disappointed. lol

Andrew-I still keep my sugar apple seedlings in the 4" pots even they are over 13" tall. I think I will change the pot in the spring. No more room now. The dragon fruit is very refreshing. But planting it might be a problem for you and me since we have no room for it....lol. It's hard to get it in the basement now since the arms are over the place. I will have to tide them up....hard work and pokey...OUCH!

• murahilin
    14 years ago

I did not order it from Pine Island. I got it from Excalibur. The only problem I have seen from seed is that the seedlings tend to be very very thorny. Thats why I was asking if your seedlings were thorny or not because youd be at a good start and maybe get a very good quality fruit. If you grow these seeds and would like to try grafting some I could possibly send you some budwood whenever youre ready. They seem to graft easily with a cleft graft.

pepperot,
    I found that it is called "t ta" in Vietnamese. Thanks wikipedia.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ziziphus mauritiana

• jsvand5
    14 years ago

Harry, What is the best atemoya you have tried? I bought a 48-26 last year after hearing a lot of good reviews, but now I am a bit worried that I may not have bought the best variety available.

• Andrew Scott
    14 years ago

Ch3rri,
    I know exactly what you mean when it comes to space in your living area for trees. Imagine me living in a small three bedroom apartment. I do have the big advantage of having a good size basement but unfortunetly thats it. I only have one good windo for natural light and it is small. Rhight now that is where I have my S.A. seedlins along with the soursop. I may not even keep the soursop. i would like atemoya or cherimoya. I believe I have said this before but I also would like a dwarf guava and maybe a black pepper vine, possiblya dragonfruit? Oh oh here i go again!! I am going to be very imited inspace once I get my two mango trees. For these I can always find room! The dragonfruit I would love to try growing. I love epiphyllums anyways and I know they are in the same family. If you end up losing a piece of vine moving those monstuos vines, let me know. I would be willing to pay! I can't wait for my trees from Top. I should have them by next week and then I will get my pics all in order and be ready to post my blog page. Thanks for your help Kristi, I also owe it to Tammy. She helped me along too. I just need to organize my thoughts before I type them out. I just want it to sound good. I don't want people to think I am a lil nutty and stupid!
    Andrew

• hmhausman
    14 years ago

Jsvand5:

IMO.....4826 tends to be a bit watery and seedy to be compared with the best atemoyas. It is certainly better than sugar apples becuase it does not have the stone cells that cause that grainy/sandy texture. My favorite atemoya had always been Gefner. Recently, I tasted a Thai variety from Excalibur called Pakchong or Petch pakchong that I thought was quite good and compared favorably with Gefner. I have also tasted Page which was good, but not that fruitful. I am also growing Rosendo Perez....but it has never fruited for me. So I cannot comment on it. I have tasted others but cannot recall the names right now. However, none of the other were as good as the ones I mention above.

Harry

• jsvand5
    14 years ago

Well now I have to go buy a gefner. I was actually going to get a gefner in the beginning, but ended up switching to the 48-26 because of good reviews. Guess I should have went with my first instinct.

Andrew, did those red sugar apple seeds I sent ever show up?

• Andrew Scott
    14 years ago

Harry thanks for mentioning that grainy consistency issue. I really want an atemoya but I cannot stnd the grainy texture issue. I have only ever tasted Guanabana and I fell in love with it. I realize that that fruit would be very challenging for me to grow here because of the fruit size and it is not tolerant of cold temps at all. Most of my fruits stayed out up two 2 weeks ago. The Guanabana would never have handled those cool nights. Even my Caimito continued leafing out when the evening temps were in the upper thirties. I wanted to tell you that Mr. Top just emailed me and he was challenging me to find anyone who could grow Julie mango in a pot that was not in Miami or the Carribean. Then he said indoors, I think he must have been confused or something. His tone definetly sounded irratable regarding the whole issue of me wanting to grow Julie in a pot. I believe his name was Mike. I think once he sees that I never meant that it would be indoors all year it will be fine. I guess I should have clarified what I meant to do with it. At least now I will get the mango I wanted and not the one Mike recommended.
    Jsvand-I thought I emailed you but yes I got the seeds a while ago. Thank you so much. I have not planted them yet. I still have several sugar apple seedlings that need to be moved up to four inch containers. I have quenepa seedlings that need to be repotted along with a few soursops too. Thanks again.
    Harry, do you have any atemoya reccomendations? I know you picked up two at that tree sale awhile back. I doubt I can find those. I wont be shopping again till next summer, and maybe not even then. I really would like the cherimoya Honeyheart, have you tried this before?
    Andrew

• pepperot
    14 years ago

Andrew, I have dragonfruit seeds if you want to try to grow them. Seedlings start off small and can be kept in small pots. Only problem is it will probably take some years till they get good size to flower. But they make good houseplants :)

• pepperot
    14 years ago

Thanks for the name/research jsvand. Nice trees ch3rri!

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Andrew, don't do it if you don't have room...lol. The dragon fruit will grow crazy. And it will not fruit unless it's over 40lbs or something like that. You can see mine is in a 25 gallon pot and it only flowered...after a couple years...lol. But if you have room for an arm then we can do that in spring...hehehe..but I think mine will never fruit..lol. I think I have the weird one. I got it on ebay a couple years ago. Andrew, are you moving to a larger house? lol

I do agree with Harry that the 48-26 is more seedy and watery than the other. Now I want to get the gefner!

• jsvand5
    14 years ago

I just bought a Honeyheart Cherimoya a few weeks ago. Spent a ridiculous amount of money getting one from ebay. I am going to try to graft a few onto some small seelings I have in the spring. I also bought a "pierce" cherimoya. Both are supposed to be some of the best. If a few of my grafts take I may have some available in the summer. You might want to just order a seedling from ebay though. They are much cheaper than the grafted ones and from what I here they are pretty true to type and fruit almost as fast as grafted ones.

• tammysf
    14 years ago

I am gonna order some different types of cherimoya to try as cherimoya season is starting here in california. I really want to try pierce. I am growing chaffey as I heard it is most cold hardy.

• Andrew Scott
    14 years ago

Jsvand thanks for the offer. I know I am not buying anthing more until the summer. I did look into Ebay and was pleasantly surprised. They have Honey heart in a 1 gallon pot for 35.00. I thimk that is pretty good considering the next size up is a 5 gallon pot for $135.00. I never have paid that much for a fruit and never will! Well....maybe a Champagne mango tree..lol! Keep us informed of your grafting. I think that grafting is exciting. Your possibilities are endless. Good luck!
    Andrew

• hmhausman
    14 years ago

Andrew:
    I gave my atemoya reccomendations in a post earlier in this thread. Unfortuantely, I can be of no help with regard to Cherimoyas. I have only had ones bought in the store. They have not been very good. They were somewhat woody and not very flavorful or sweet. I have no idea what type they were, but I attributed their poor texture and taste to being picked too early. I almost bought some from a grower in California. He was asking a fortune and decided, at the last minute, not to order.

As far as growing Cherimoyas here in Florida, supposedly they don't do well. I had a seedling a few years back that got to be about 6 feet tall. It died in one of our floods, never having flowered or fruited. I have not heard that they grow true to seed. Commercially, I believe they are all grafted. I also hear that here in Florida we do not have the pollenator that ocurs naturally whereever they grow naturally. Again, this is anecdotal......I have no personal experience. Good luck with trying them!

• kemistry
    14 years ago

Hi pepperot, yes as murahilin said, the vietnamese apple is called ta'o ta. Ta'o is apple in Vietnamese, and ta meant ours, basically ta'o ta meant our apple for a literal translation lol!

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I have to agree with Harry on the cherimoya. I bought it a couple times at the supermarket and it doesn't have any taste to it. I let it ripe before eating too. It was just soft and maybe smooth. But what's good if it have no taste. I like it sweet but it was no where near it. I also heard the tree will get pretty big too. So hopefully you get to taste it before you plan to buy one.

Pepperot- your translation of vietnamese apple is very funny. I thought the vietnamese just call it tao....lol

• kemistry
    14 years ago

Lol ch3rri, I think it's just to distinguish between the variety in vietnamese.
    So, commonly it is ta'o ta (ours) for the vietnamese apples, and ta'o ta^y (western) for the big apples that are common here.

Of the tropical fruits, I like lychees for fragrance, mangoes for the sweet taste and coconuts for total package of awesomeness.. hehe.

Sorry for the OT :)

• pepperot
    14 years ago

Ha ha I'm not the only one to get names mixed up :)
    Thanks murahilin and kemistry for the translation.

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Talking about Vietnam. Here is a picture of some of the fruit my mom get to eat when she was back there last year. Man...look at those rambutan and sugar apples. These were the chewy one too.:)

• kemistry
    14 years ago

WOW!!! there's also a newer variety of rambutant that is called logan rambutant in vietnam, it's seedless and smaller in size, has the taste of awesomeness too. : )

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

hehehe...that's the longan rambutan in the picture. I remember eating that everyday when I went back there in 2006. It was sweet, crispy, and the meat does not stick to the seed! So good. The supermarket here have the longan rambutan once in a while. And I was lucky to get some a couple days ago...hehehe...Yummm

• pepperot
    14 years ago

Beautiful fruits. Ah I haven't tasted a good rambutan yet. I've had great lychee and longans. But the rambutan have been so so in sweetness. Can someone describe how a good rambutan is supposed to taste :) Finally got to taste good mangosteen over summer and it is as great as everyone says it is. Wonder why they call it longan rambutan.

• murahilin
    14 years ago

The funniest Vietnamese fruit name is the name they have for the star apple. I don't think I ever would of thought of describing a star apple like that.

Ch3rri,
    I love the fruit pics. I still dont understand how people like durian. Its like a rotten onion custard taste that doesnt leave your mouth. Does it taste that way to you too?

What is longan rambutan? Any pics of it?

Pulasan is my favourite out of all that group of fruits (lychee, longan, rambutan, etc.)

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

The picture above show the longan rambutan. It's called longan rambutan because it have the crispness of longan, sweet and the size is also small like the longan. I think for those reasons it's called longan rambutan. Another reason is the meat never stick to the seed. The seed is small as well. I think these are the best one since every single one is sweet without any sour in it...just like the longan. The longan rambutan skin is somewhat yellow and red...just like the one in the basket above.

The durian is good only if you can find a good one. Not all of the durian taste bad. But I do agree they smell bad for the fresh fruit...lol. I actually learn to like the durian vacuumed chips. Somehow the durian smell better for flavoring than in the fresh fruit. Hehehe...we always crack a joke of who farted when we open the durian....LMAO.

I agree on the vietnamese name of the star apple...hehehe. I think it means breast milk in vietnamese???...lol

Star Apple (Vu Sua)
    Star apple is a fruit commonly grown in Southern orchards. Entering a star apple orchard, you will see thousands of these fruit hanging loosely on branches. They have smooth peel that is either green or violet. The inside is shaped like a star, which is why it is called a star apple. (In Vietnamese, its name evokes a woman's breast because of its milky flesh.) Before eating a star apple, press your hands evenly around the fruit until it gets very soft; then with a knife, cut it into two parts. With a spoon, grate the pulp until only the outer cover remains. In summer, a glass of star apple soaked in sweetly sugared iced water has no rivals among refreshing drinks

• kemistry
    14 years ago

hm, pulasan, i googled that, it does look alot like rambutant, very interesting.

I like durians, I didn't have any problem with it when I first tried the fruit, it depends on the persons I think, some thought it was rotten smelled but I thought has a nice fragrance. It's best to eat it with a cup of iced water on the side, too sweet.

pepperot - rambutant doesn't have that royal taste like lychee, longan, etc.. but it's common and inexpensive, but it's only good when fresh.

• Andrew Scott
    14 years ago

Ch3rri,
    I thought I should tell you that my star apple is air layered so I don't know if that will make it grow slower then a graft? I would imagine it would. I have never tasted the longan but I would like to. Our grocey stores dont even carry dragonfruit. Not much of a tropical fruit selection. Mostly oranges lemons you know the usual, the occasional of season mango. I did pick up a good mango yesterday. It was pretty good for not bein in season. Sweetflavor but dry flesh. I can't wait for my sugar apples. Maybe I will like these enough and skip the Cherimoya. I love your fruit pics. I have to say that what murahilin says about the durian seems to be the popular opinion on durian. I don't really care to ever try it. I would not condone someone for liking it though. More durian for the people who truly appreciate it!
    Andrew

• pepperot
    14 years ago

The smell of durian is unique :) I'm with kemistry, when the smell is in the air I want a taste. The surprising thing for me was how the smell can fill an entire house. I like my durian ice cold or smoothie. Dried durian chips sounds weird. Something I will have to try :)

• kemistry
    14 years ago

haha yeh, durian lovers should unite ;)

Durian flavored ice-creams are good too, look for them at your Asian markets. : )

• ch3rri
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I think if you're a durian lover then you will like the chips. It's 100% durian. Very good and yummy. Here is the link to the product. If you can get it at the local supermarket then no shipping fee. I got it for $8 for that little bag...lol. Maybe I will stock up if I visit Thailand or Vietnam in the future. Now making me want some durian.

http://www.asiansupermarket365.com/Vacuum_Freeze_Dried_Durian_Monthong_100g_p/sn0034.htm

• north_tree_man
    14 years ago

Fantastic pics Ch3rri...good job!

• tammysf
    14 years ago

I love durian. It is so yummy and creamy.

• annonalover
    12 years ago

Hmhausmen,

thank you for the info on the Lisa 48-26, I just bought one from Spyke's here in Fort Lauderdale. I love annonas and have two sugar apple trees but really wanted an atemoya as I also hear Cherimoya does not grow here. I heard that in order to get a lot of fruit, you may need to hand pollinate them. I don't know anything about that. Also, I hear that the Atemoyas say a "Lisa" will not cross-pollinate with a "Geffner" but they might cross with other annonas like "Custard Apple" which I do have. I have a nice grafted "Lisa" which I heard is the sweetest of the Atemoyas and I hope that it is on a good rootstock that you mentioned is important. Don't they put it on a sugar apple rootstock for Florida? I am in Sunrise, where are you located?
    Vince

• hmhausman
    12 years ago

Vince:

I am in West Davie, near Western High School. I have never heard that Lisa, or as I knew it, 48-26 was "the sweetest" of the atemoyas. As far as rootstocks, I am no expert. As far as I know, all of the annonas can be interchanged, with varying degrees of success, with other annonas. My understanding is that Zill's is now using Cherimoya rootstock extensively. I am not sure why or if that is a good thing. Even they have been known to make root stock selections which turn out to be not the best of choices when looked at in hind sight.

Harry

• annonalover
    12 years ago

Thanks Harry,

I just called Spyke's and they said that they do often use the Cherimoya rootstock for the Atemoya grafts. They said that it still works out ok for growth and fruit production here. I was also told by the Spyke's rep that he preferred the "Lisa" to both the "Priestly" and the "Geffner" when it came to taste. He said that they have developed the "Lisa" considerably and they are quite good. In any case, I hope that my tree turns out to produce some good fruit.

I have two sugar apples, "Lisa" atemoya, a jackfruit, a couple of sapodilla, a large avocado, 4 coconuts, chocolate sapote, a delicious seedless guava, 2 mango (Haden & Wild), Custard apple, pineapple, blueberry, rasberry and blackberry and a ponderosa lemon, & two papaya!

What are you growing?

Vince

• bsbullie
    12 years ago

Vince - you don't want to go there with Harry... :)

• hmhausman
    12 years ago

LOL......probably not the place to post this. Aplogies to Kristy for partial hijack of this thread. Here is a quick cut and paste from an Excel list I keep of what I am growing. It is missing some new additions and it needs to be further updated....but you can kind of get the idea.

ananas comosus pineapple Borneo
    ananas comosus pineapple Royal Hawaiian
    ananas comosus pineapple Smooth Cayenne
    ananas comosus pineapple unknown pink
    a. cherimola x squamosa atemoya geffner
    a. cherimola x squamosa atemoya Petch Pakchong
    a. cherimola x squamosa atemoya Petch Pakchong
    Annona diversifolia ilama Fairchild
    Annona diversifolia Ilama genova red
    annona mucosa rollinia seedling
    annona muricata soursop fiberless graft
    annona muricata soursop Wilson seedless
    annona squamosa sugar apple Green
    annona squamosa sugar apple Red
    annona squamosa sugar apple Lessard seedling
    annona squamosa sugar apple Kampong Mauve
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Red morning
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Bangkok Lemon
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Black Gold
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Borneo Red
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Borneo Red
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Dang Rasimi
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Mai 1 grafted
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Mai 2 graft
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Mai 1 seedling
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Mai 3 seedling
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Rien Baht
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Orange Crisp sdlg
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Bk Gldx Tabouey
    artocarpus heterophyllus jakfruit Tabouey x J30
    artocarpus lingnanensis kwai muk seedling
    averrhoa carambola starfruit Arkin
    averrhoa carambola starfruit Bell
    averrhoa carambola starfruit Karri
    averrhoa carambola starfruit Thai Night
    averrhoa carambola starfruit Sri Kembangan
    averrhoa carambola starfruit Fwang Tung
    averrhoa carambola starfruit Hart
    averrhoa carambola starfruit PossomTrot
    averrhoa carambola starfruit sdlg of Kari
    bouea macrophylla maprang/gandaria Kai
    butia capitata pindo palm jelly palm
    carica papaya papaya seedling
    carica papaya papaya seedling
    casimiroa edulis white sapote Redland
    casimiroa edulis white sapote Sue Belle
    casimiroa edulis white sapote Younghan's gold
    cereus peruvianus Pitaya Puerto Rican
    cereus peruvianus Pitaya ?
    chrysophylium cainito starapple color?
    citrus aurantium orange BLOOD
    citrus aurantium orange BLOOD
    citrus aurantium orange Florida Navel
    citrus aurantium orange Florida Navel
    citrus aurantium orange Red Navel
    citrus grandis pummelo hirado buntan
    citrus grandis pummelo chinese white
    citrus limon lemon Meyers
    citrus paradisi grapefruit Marsh Pink
    citrus paradisi grapefruit Rita's Pink
    citrus reticulata Satsuma Mandarin Owari Owari
    c. reticulata x paradisi tangelo x mandar. Page
    c. reticulata x paradisi tangelo Ugli
    c. reticulata x paradisi tangelo Ugli
    coffea arabica coffee seedling
    diospyros digyna black sapote grafted
    durio zibethinus durian seedling
    erybotria japonica loquat Bradenton
    erybotria japonica loquat Christmas
    diospyros digyna black sapote Joyner's everbear.
    eugenia braziliensis grumichama seedling
    eugenia braziliensis grumichama seedling
    eugemia cassioides monos plum seedling
    eugenia uniflora surinam cherry Zill Black
    euphoria longana longan Biew Kiew
    euphoria longana longan Kohala
    euphoria longana longan See Champoo
    euphoria longana longan E Daw
    euphoria longana longan Daigleman
    euphoria longana longan Tommy Wong
    euphoria longana longan rolling leaf
    euphoria longana longan seedling
    feijoa sellowiana feijoa or pineapple guava seedling guava Cooliidge
    ficus carica fig Celeste
    garcinia livingstonei Imbe seedling female
    garcinia mangostana mangosteen Grafted
    hylocereus ? Dragon Fruit Giant Vietnamese
    hylocereus ? Dragon Fruit Thai Red
    hylocereus guatamalensis Dragon Fruit American Beauty
    hylocereus polyrhizus Dragon Fruit Zamorano
    h. polyrhizus x undatus Dragon Fruit Delight
    h. polyrhizus x undatus Dragon Fruit Hailey's Comet
    h. polyrhizus x undatus Dragon Fruit Physical Graffiti
    hylocereus undatus Dragon Fruit Dark Star
    hylocereus undatus Dragon Fruit David Bowie
    hylocereus undatus Dragon Fruit Purple Haze
    litchi chinensis lychee Bengal
    litchi chinensis lychee Bosworth
    litchi chinensis lychee Bosworth 3
    litchi chinensis lychee Bosworth 3
    litchi chinensis lychee Brewster
    litchi chinensis lychee Brewster
    litchi chinensis lychee Emperor
    litchi chinensis lychee Emperor sdlg
    litchi chinensis lychee Farwell Farms
    litchi chinensis lychee Garnet
    litchi chinensis lychee Groff
    litchi chinensis lychee Hak Ip
    litchi chinensis lychee Kaimana
    litchi chinensis lychee Kaimana
    litchi chinensis lychee Kwai Mai Pink
    litchi chinensis lychee Large Early Red
    litchi chinensis lychee Mauritius
    litchi chinensis lychee Mauritius
    litchi chinensis lychee Ohia
    litchi chinensis lychee Ohia
    litchi chinensis lychee Red Ohia
    litchi chinensis lychee Peerless
    litchi chinensis lychee Pink Ohia
    litchi chinensis lychee Seymour
    litchi chinensis lychee Sweetheart
    litchi chinensis lychee Sweetheart
    macadamia integrifolia macadamia nut Dana White
    malus spiecies apple Fuji
    mammea americana mamey apple Kay Sweeny
    mangifera indica mango Angie
    mangifera indica mango AllampurBaneshanFairchild Gardens
    mangifera indica mango Alphonso
    mangifera indica mango Bailey's Marvel
    mangifera indica mango Beverly
    mangifera indica mango Bombay
    mangifera indica mango Brahm Kai Mea
    mangifera indica mango Brahm Kai Mea
    mangifera indica mango Carabao seedling
    mangifera indica mango Carabao seedling
    mangifera indica mango Carrie
    mangifera indica mango Carrie, seedling
    mangifera indica mango Chou Anon
    mangifera indica mango Coconut Cream
    mangifera indica mango Cogshall mango
    mangifera indica mango Cogshall mango
    mangifera indica mango Cushman
    mangifera indica mango Dian guaw
    mangifera indica mango Dot
    mangifera indica mango Dot
    mangifera indica mango Duncan
    mangifera indica mango East Indian
    mangifera indica mango Edward
    mangifera indica mango Emerald
    mangifera indica mango Eweis
    mangifera indica mango Excalibur
    mangifera indica mango Extrema
    mangifera indica mango Fairchild
    mangifera indica mango Falang
    mangifera indica mango Florigon
    mangifera indica mango Gary
    mangifera indica mango Glenn
    mangifera indica mango Golden Lippens
    mangifera indica mango Graham
    mangifera indica mango Golden Nugget
    mangifera indica mango Haden
    mangifera indica mango Hatcher
    mangifera indica mango Ice cream mango
    mangifera indica mango Imam Pasand
    mangifera indica mango Irwin
    mandifera indica mango Ivory
    mangifera indica mango Jakarta
    mangifera indica mango Jean Ellen
    mangifera indica mango Jamaican Black
    mangifera indica mango Julie
    mangifera indica mango Kau Dwarf
    mangifera indica mango Keitt
    mangifera indica mango Kensington Pride
    mangifera indica mango Keow Savoy
    mangifera indica mango Kent
    mangifera indica mango Lancetilla
    mangifera indica mango Langra Benarsi
    mangifera indica mango Lemon Zest
    mangifera indica mango Madame Blanc
    mangifera indica mango Madame Francis
    mangifera indica mangi Malindi
    mangifera indica mango Mallika
    mangifera indica mango Mallika seedling
    mangifera indica mango Maha Chanook
    mangifera indica mango Maha chanook seedling (my seed)
    mangifera indica mango Martinez (Wolf)
    mangifera indica mango Martinez (Wolf)
    mangifera indica mango Mystery
    mangifera indica mango Nam Doc Mai
    mangifera indica mango Nam Doc Mai
    mangifera indica mango Nam Doc Mai See Tong..Bruce Livingston
    mangifera indica mango Neelum
    mangifera indica mango Nong Sang
    mangifera indica mango Okrong
    mangifera indica mango Okrong Pi Kun Tong Bruce Livingston
    mangifera indica mango Palmer
    mangifera indica mango Pettigrew
    mangifera indica mango Phillippine
    mangifera indica mango Pickering
    mangifera indica mango Pim Sen Mung
    mangifera indica mango Pim Sen Mung
    mangifera indica mango Piniero
    mangifera indica mango Po Pyo Kalay
    mangifera indica mango Rapoza
    mangifera indica mango Rataul
    mangifera indica mango Rhett Tong
    mangifera indica mango Rosigold
    mangifera indica mango San Felipe
    mangifera indica mango Sia Tong
    mangifera indica mango Springfels
    mangifera indica mango Southern Blush
    mangifera indica mango Spirit of 76
    mangifera indica mango ST. Maui
    mangifera indica mango Tebow (ed x kent)
    mangifera indica mango Ta Rob Nok
    mangifera indica mango Tommy Atkins
    mangifera indica mango Tog Bi Con
    mangifera indica mango Tong Dam
    mangifera indica mango Thai Everbearing
    mangifera indica mango Thai Everbearing x Cushman (my seed)
    mangifera indica mango Valencia Pride
    mangifera indica mango Unknown seedling
    mangifera indica mango Vallanato
    mangifera indica mango Van Dyke
    mangifera indica mango Zill
    mangifera indica mango Zebda
    manilkara zapota sapodilla Alano
    manilkara zapota sapodilla Hasya
    manilkara zapota sapodilla Hasya
    manilkara zapota sapodilla Molix
    manilkara zapota sapodilla Oxcutzcab
    Melicoccus bijugatus mamoncillo PuertoRican
    melicoccus bijugatus mamoncillo PuertoRican
    monstera deliciosa monstera corm
    morus nigra mullberry Pakistani
    musa hybrids banana apple
    musa hybrids banana Goldfinger
    musa hybrids banana Brazilian
    musa hybrids banana ice cream
    musa hybrids banana Jamaican Red
    myciaria glomerata yellow jaboticaba seedling
    myrciaria cauliflora jaboticaba seedling
    myristica fragrans nutmeg seedling
    pachira aquatica malibar chestnut seedling
    passiflora quadrangularis granadilla cutting
    persea americana avocado Brogdan
    persea americana avocado Choquette
    persea americana avocado Doni
    persea americana avocado Miguel
    persea americana avocado Oasis
    persea americana avocado October
    persea americana avocado Russell
    persea americana avocado Pollack
    persea americana avocado sdlg flood resist.
    phoenix dactylifera date seedling
    phoenix dactylifera date seedling
    pouteria caimito abiu seedling
    pouteria caimito abiu seedling
    pouteria campechiana canistel Bruce
    pouteria Ross Sapote
    pouteria sapota mamey sapote Magana
    pouteria viridis green sapote grafted
    pyrus communis pear Hood
    pyrus communis pear Hood
    rheedia aristata same seedling
    rubus hybrid blackberry arapaho
    selinicereus megalanthus Dragon Fruit orange sk/pink fsh
    selinicereus megalanthus Dragon Fruit yellow
    selinicereus megalanthus Dragon Fruit yellow
    spondias dulcis ambarella seedling
    spondias dulcis dwarf ambarella seedling
    synsepalum dulcificum miracle fruit seedling
    syzygium javanica wax jambu Kun Klao
    syzygium javanica wax jambu Pink
    syzygium malaccensis Malay Apple seedling
    Tamerindus indica Tamarind seedling
    Tamerindus indica Tamrind Sweet (not)
    theobroma cacao Cocoa/Chocolate Red
    theobroma cacao Cocoa/Chocolate Green
    theobroma cacao Cocoa/Chocolate Yellow
    theobroma cacao Cocoa/Chocolate unknown pink
    vitus hybrid grape Tari's Burgundy Bunch Tari, Naples FL
    zyzyphus mauritiana Indian jujubee rootstock-thorny
    zyzyphus mauritiana Indian jujubee large sweet

Other than these, I am not growing too much.

Harry

• annonalover
    12 years ago

Harry!

I am not worthy!,,,I am not worthy! LOL! Wow! That is awesome! Your my guru!

I hope to have a quarter of what you have in your orchards one day!

Vince

Sponsored
Franklin County's Top Choice for Reliable Outdoor Construction