Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kobe24_gw

Where can you order rambutans? Hawaii?

kobe24
12 years ago

I am very interested in ordering or getting some rambutan. I know they're in season right in Hawaii.

Does anybody know any reliable websites or links?

Comments (7)

• marinfla
    12 years ago

This may sound odd but find a nail salon that is staffed by mainly Asian folks. Get a manicure and ask the person giving you the manicure if anyone delivers rambutan to the salon. I did that and now I have a steady supply when they are in season... and cheap too. $17 for a 5lb box!!

• kobe24
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Haha sounds interesting, I'll give a try, one day,

• ohiojay
    12 years ago

Hula Brothers is the only one I know shipping fresh rambutans

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    12 years ago

You could try your local farmer's markets. I am in NE FL but our farmer's market has all kinds of tropical fruits. I bought lychees and rambutans fruit there. Then I found a vendor selling plants and fruit trees so bought decent sized starfruit and longan trees.

• newgen
    12 years ago

Where in SoCal are you? Westminster has a bunch of Vietnamese markets that has them, no need to ship. You can also try them out.

• nullzero
    12 years ago

I bought some delicious Rambutan around June/July from Westminster superstore off of Beach Blvd. They also carry Longan, Jakfruit, Durian, fresh Mangosteen, and just about anything else you are looking for from Vietnam, Thailand, and SE Asian Cuisine. It would be a good stop, if you were looking for fresh Rambutan seeds.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/westminster-superstore-westminster

• jfernandez
    12 years ago

anaheim hills wholesome choice had some Sunday.

JF

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths