Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Annual Puerto Rico Trip

Posted by jacob13 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 11, 11 at 23:13

Hello Friends,

Who the Hell do I have to Sleep with to get to go on the Puerto Rico Trip?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Annual Puerto Rico Trip

Well, here is a pic of where we have our auditions...

o

The casting couch, uncovered...thats just wrong.

Rob

o

• Posted by pj1881 10a PBC Fla. (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 12, 11 at 5:58

Thats where I left my Iphone! Damn it!

o

You will have to submit a current resume as well as 15-20 references that will support your character in a more than positive manner. A document of all threads started by you or in which you participated in...far be it that we have to do this search! If you are growing soursop...you may want to leave that bit of info out...just a suggestion. Your age and a current photo would be good too. I mean...we allowed PJ but we can't possibly allow anyone worse than that! Oh yeah...you've heard of college frat hazing? That's kid's play compared to what you must go thru. As far as sleeping with someone? We'll get back to you on that one.

o

funny jay

o

Funny? Who's being funny?

o

.........LOLOLOLOLOL.........

(Mango Wolf howling)

o

ahhhh the secret lives & lies of tropical fruit growers....

Tim

o

You Guys are Great!

o

You Guys are Great!

o

I'm a missionary in Haiti who grows fruit trees to distribute to farmers. Recently went to Costa Rica on a quick trip and brought some seeds back with me for rambutan, mammy sapote, and black sapote. We are currently distributing 14,000 fruit tree seedlings (mangoes, avocados, cherry, limes, oranges, spanish lime, pummelo, guava, etc).

Was just looking this morning into going to Costa Rica in search of other fruits and some small trees to bring back in suitcases. Then I came across your posts about the annual trip. Just signed up with garden web so I could make contact. I would love to join a trip!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropical Fruits Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here