What is that lovely warm light outside?

PKponder TX Z7B
17 years ago

Oh yea, it's the sun ;-)

Pam

Comments (16)

• carrie751
    17 years ago

It's shining at my house, too, Pam ---woo hoo !!!!!

• bossjim1
    17 years ago

Still raining here!
    Jim

• Bev__
    17 years ago

It's beautiful! The lake is like glass and shimmering. One of the neighbors is on my dock fishing, others are out in their yards cleaning up....I'm at my desk closing out 2006 and setting up 2007....yuk.

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Well, we have it here now and I'm thru ironing my husbands clothes and have his breakfast dishes washed and his lunch prepared, all he has to do is heat it up, drats, I hope he remembers how.
    JUST KIDDING, lol
    I'm going out to enjoy it and buy some dirt to sow my seeds

Jim, hang in there we just got sun, so it's working it's way down to you

• bossjim1
    17 years ago

I do need some dry weather. I built a cold frame about 10 days ago. Got it painted about 4 in the afternoon, it started raining almost immediately. I went out ,in the rain, next morning, and the rain had washed all the paint off! I'm like a caged animal in this house!
    Jim

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

Sun here too, oh happy day!

• beachplant
    17 years ago

Jim, we might get some sun on Friday. I'm gonna do the anti-turtle dance tonight when I get home.
    How's that mulch guy job working out for you anyway? Maybe it's time to be mulch guy where the sun lovers are at!!
    Tally HO!

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Lovely sun here too! Just came in from getting just the first wave of my sowing done and putting some more onions in the ground. I did the sowing in the hoop house and had to come back in the house after about 1/2 hour to get out of my sweats! LOL, it was 92 in the hoop house.

I've got all of the windows up in the house and I am pretending that it is spring! Was really hard to resist sowing all of the heat lovers though! Here in a little while I will be out there adding greens to my compost pile and turning it.

Kristi

• honeybunny2 Fox
    17 years ago

Its 68 degrees in San Antonio, the sun is shinning, and my plants are loving it. I uncovered my plants and took inventory, and its not as bad as I thought. It looks like most of my plants will survive. I lost about half of the plants I potted, I have no idea if the seeds and bulbs will make it, but this gives me hope. I guess I will start looking at those spring catalogs again. Barbra,

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

It was around 65 when I celebrated the sunny day at the FW Botanical Gardens. Everything is getting ready to spring forth and was that amazing limey green color. It will be so gorgeous in March.PJ

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

It was such a pretty day but what a tease. It's going to be colder tomorrow.

Oh...to live in Hawaii. (sigh)

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Carol, you can comfort yourself knowing non-tropical fruits and vegies are hard to grow on lovely tropical islands.PJ

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

It's 40 something feels colder and dark. It was so windy I couldn't do much because I'm a weinee when it comes to wind

• bossjim1
    17 years ago

It finally STOPPED RAINING about an hour ago! The weatherman said we will have sunshine for two days before it starts in again. Maybe I can get some work done.
    Jim

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

It stopped here also.
    I have my rubber boots out for the bog tomorrow and maybe I can do some things
    Course, I've probaly jinxed it now, lol

• maden_theshade
    17 years ago

It was lovely here today too. I wish I weren't cooped up at work on a day like this. I think it's supposed to start raining again late Friday and through the weekend. nuts. I can never get a headstart on the bermuda grass in my bed as long as it rains out my weekends. :-(

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21