Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jolanaweb

Update

jolanaweb
17 years ago

I am in complete remission !!! My phone didn't ring

(hardly ever does) so they had to call where I used to work to get DH's number to call him to tell him to call me and have me call them, lol

I have missed y'all but was having several pity parties and was being selfish and didn't want to invite y'all

I know y'all have kept me in your prayers and I appreciate it so much, you will never truly know how much.

I love y'all and I'm happy to be back

Comments (22)

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

BTW, just because I wasn't posting doesn't mean y'all weren't in my prayers with everything some of y'all have been going thru

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

What wonderful news.
    I'm glad you're back. You don't know how much I've missed you and everyone else did too.

Carol

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

Welcome back Jolana, we sure missed you and so glad your feeling better. I can understand your pity parties I've had my own from time to time, there's nothing wrong with being selfish in your case. I think it was just your need of time to heal.
    Barb

• grittymitts
    17 years ago

THANK GOD and all the Angels!

Suzi

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

Oh how wonderful! We really have missed you.
    Those pity parties are not a whole lot of fun, so don't have any more. Ya heer?
    Kathy

• rick_mcdaniel
    17 years ago

Good to hear.

Pity parties? Nah. Don't wanna resort to such stuff. Life deals you an assortment of situations, some good and some not so good, and you just have to make the most of them, good or not so good.

• sally2_gw
    17 years ago

WoooHooooooooooooo!!!!!! Jolana, I'm so glad to hear your good news. I've really missed you here, too. It's so good to have you back.

Sally

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

(smiley face smiley face smiley face) Taking time for yourself isn't a sin! I am so glad you're feeling better. I'm relieved too. You're nice to have around. It's so good to have you back.PJ

• Jacquelyn8b
    17 years ago

Welcome back! You sure have been missed.
    Congratulations on the remission, wonderful news!!!

• ltcollins1949
    17 years ago

It is so great to hear from you again! You take care of yourself and just think about "spring gardening"!

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Now I can get back to my gardening, Jolana. I relied so much on your advice and places to look for advice. It is so good to have you back ---- just watch out for Carol Ann, she will start picking on you before long (grin).

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks for the kind words and the funny emails and cardds I have recieved from so many of you.

Rick, it wasn't a continuous pity party, lol and to be honest, I had never had some of those feelings before.
    Too many things happening at once and some things I couldn't help with and it really got to me.
    So I transferred it toward my bad neighbors, (remember the wacky horse and dog ones) LOL
    So they are repairing our fence as I type. The neighbors across the street called and asked if I had any complaints, he was calling the Sheriff's Dept.
    I loaded them up with pics and documentation. I felt much better after that, lol

Hehehe, I've been going thru my emails, she already has been.

My server had sent a couple saying I was over my quota so I read and deleted some. Do they delete or hold back til you do?

I emailed but haven't heard back

• little_dani
    17 years ago

Jolana! I am soooooo glad you are here! AND with good news on the health front too!

I saw your message on the other side, and no, I have not gotten any emails from you since Christmas. I need to check and see if they threw you in the junk pile, or whatever it is called. I wonder how I do that.

Anyway, til I get that straightened out, please believe that I am so happy to have you here again. Happy! Happy! Happy!

Janie

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Well of course I do, lol

Janie, you didn't answer on the other side, did I send you the seeds I promised?

• little_dani
    17 years ago

I have no idea, Jolana. I don't know what they sere. You sent red Texas star seeds, I am thinking that was what you were going to send.

Thanks.

Janie

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Janie bless your heart for remembering, lol

• gabriell_gw
    17 years ago

Jolana , I;m so glad you are back.Congratulations on your good news!

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Gabriel, thank you. How have you been?

• Bev__
    17 years ago

W O N D E R F U L N E W S !!!!!!!
    I knew you would get a remission....I feel it's going to be a looooong one!

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you Bev.
    I don't know why I stayed away from here it would have made me feel better, I'll blame it on being sick and not thinking straight, yeah that's it, lol

• PKponder TX Z7B
    17 years ago

Sometimes we just need some downtime, Jolana. I am so happy for the great news. I didn't know it was cancer, but I would have been terrified if I were in your shoes. It is wonderful to have you back, you are a spot of sunshine in my day!

Pam

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you Pam, you're a sweetheart