Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maden_theshade

Anyone watching American Idol?

maden_theshade
17 years ago

I'm addicted to this show! This is my favorite time...all the wackos are out! lol

Comments (26)

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Hehehehe, there seem to be more wackos this year.
    Did you see big bird lastnight.
    I heard on the news this morning see is 50 and she said she was twenty something, lol
    I haven't watched it tonight, I recorded it.
    jolana

• maden_theshade
    Original Author
    17 years ago

bigbird was definitely a wacko! She did finally fess up to being 60 something. You'll love tonight's episode. They start out with a panther! haha

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

OMG, Panther!!!!! That guy was scary

For you people not watching here was the big bird audition, too weird. You have to see this
    jolana

Here is a link that might be useful: Big Bird audition

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Hubby and I have been watching this since the second season of it. We love it too. At first you watch to get a kick out of the wackos....by the way I believe Big Bird was 67....then you find yourself pulling for particular contestants. Last year, I told anyone that would listen that if Taylor Hicks did not win it, I would never watch again :). How's that for getting wrapped up in it?

Year before that I was disappointed that Beau Vice (sp?) didn't win it, but I guess Carrie Underwood has done all right for herself :). Should I be upset that my husband makes more of an effort to get home from work in time for Idol than he does for dinner??

LOL, ya'll have a good day!
    Kristi

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Kristi, you did say that and there is proof on this link from last year

For the record, I called Emmit the winner from the first time I saw him dance, lol

and WHERE is Mrs Box????
    jolana

Here is a link that might be useful: Last year

• remuda1
    17 years ago

"Kristi, you did say that and there is proof on this link from last year"

ROFL.....told ya! Hey....with a memory like yours, Jolana, I am going to have to start editting my posts a little more!
    Kristi

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

HAHAHAHA, don't worry, it's only good on certain things

If you look at the date tho, I called it from the beginning, lol
    America would've been crazy NOT to vote him the winner

How about the girl lastnight trying to do a Taylor impersonation????? Geez
    jolana

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Oh yeah Jolana had the hots for Taylor. I remember that thread!PJ

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

It took me until today to see the bird girl. She's from the South!( My server is acting weird. Or the modem...not sure.) Anyway I like the bird lady, her funky clothes and totally fabricated age! I know I'm weird. She seemed a lot friendlier than "Mr Hollywood" in the black shirt. He was so stereotypical hollywierd (he might be a clone of my ex husband)that I really want to add a foot print to the "made by Mattel" stamp on his butt. PJ

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Still do, lol
    I'd like to see that *stamp happening* LOL

• maden_theshade
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I can't wait for the San Antonio auditions!

• remuda1
    17 years ago

"I can't wait for the San Antonio auditions!"

Me neither :).

• Bev__
    17 years ago

You're all so funny!
    I'm not a TV watcher and have never seen Idol. Tayler Hicks sounds like he's wonderful, but I haven't heard him sing yet.
    If I turn the TV on it's for Law & Order SVU, Monk or HGTV.
    When George is home he watches TV (TV watches him) whenever he is in the house.

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Me either Bev. My DH likes TV but I'm a book worm. I only saw that tiny bit of American Idol that Jolana posted. It seems kind of amazing but I just forget when it's on anyway. PJ

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Im not much of a television watcher either......but I do watch 3 shows....Idol, House and Grey's Anatomy. I'm usually reading, messing with my seeds, looking through garden catalogs or doing needlework. Hubby loves to fall asleep in front of the tube. Usually, he will find a really awful movie and then fall asleep, LOL.

Kristi

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Kristi and Bev, I think our Husbands are related, lol
    Bev, you HAVE to WATCH him sing.
    I watch news, House, Grey's Anatomy, Idol and I record Boston Legal and Ugly Betty to watch when there is time or I can't sleep but Ugly Betty is very funny
    PJ, during auditions and when they start voting Idol is on twice a week.
    This year it is Tue and Wed. tonight they are in San Antonio.

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Hee hee hee, I forgot about the news and I LOVE Ugly Betty!! Hey Jolana, maybe WE'RE related???? LOL

Kristi

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Gawd, you better hope not, lol

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Ugly Betty??? I'm afraid to ask.PJ

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Here you go PJ
    You would like it. You can watch them online

Here is a link that might be useful: Ugly Betty

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Ya'll don't forget to watch Idol tonight! The auditions are over but it will all be footage of the worst ones that they had not shown us on the audition shows. They might be showing more of the good ones as well, but I was only half listening and I may be wrong about the good auditions.

How about those "door crashers" last night?? LOL! And I loved the cousins where the first cousin didn't make it and then asked the judges if it was okay to fool everyone outside and acted like he was really giving the judges "what for" when he walked out the door :). Then the second cousin made it through.

Kristi

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

That was very funny. Other doah, rolling eyes, other doah
    What's up with that this year. It's been in every city, lol
    Yeah tonight it is supposed to be the best of the best and worst of the worst, I can't imagine what that is going to be like, there are some BAAAAD ones this year

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Ugly Betty is kind of a spin off from "The Devil Wears Prada" sort of thing. Looks funny. PJ

• maden_theshade
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I'm trying to vote and can't get through! wah!

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Thank God the women pulled it off tonight. After last night's performances I was wondering if I would continue watching this season. My picks for this year are (drumroll)

Lakisha (the final performer)
    Stephanie (the first performer)
    And then the girl that used to be a background singer....can't remember her name :).

BUT......Lakisha is amazing. What do ya'll think?

Kristi

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

1.Sabrina Sloan
    2. Melinda Doolittle
    2.Stephanie Edwards
    2.Lakisha Jones
    LOL