Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
honeybunny2_gw

Does anyone own a bicycle built for two?

honeybunny2 Fox
17 years ago

My husband went to the bike planet, and found a 6 speed, bike built for two. He wants to buy it so we can ride it around our neighborhood for exercise. I don't know what has gotten into him, he is excited about buying it. Does anyone know anything about driving one of these? I am scared to death, that we will get hurt. Barbra,

Comments (3)

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Try it and tell me what happens! No clue. PJ

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Hi Honeybunny, we had one years ago when the kids were little now my old neighbor has it and they still take it to the elementary school and ride it. They are in their late 70's now
    Take it slow and work together and y'all will be fine
    Wear helmets
    jolana

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

Humm seems like I've heard this one before from my DH, he was on the hunt for one of those older bikes like the fat tire type from the 50's, Well, he found one at a garage sale for 15 bucks and where is it now you might ask???
    It's in the very far corner of the garage with so much pack up around it you can't even see it.
    This is my next spring project but I'm going to have to get DH in high gear to clear it out and clean it up.
    I'm thinking Garage sale come this spring and use the money for up date's on the house (grin).