Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrsbox77

Dancing with the Stars/American Idol

MrsBox77
18 years ago

Anyone going to watch the DWTS final tonite? I think Cheryl, Drew's partner, is the cutest thing ever. Would love to see them win it. Was so sorry to see Lisa leave, looking forward to what she and Louis have planned for tonite.

We do enjoy watching both of these shows, and I have never voted on one of them till the voting on Idol this week. If Taylor Hicks (the grey headed idol) does not win this year I will be so disappointed. He is so fresh and new and different...a real pleasure to watch. Tough competition this year...I think Paris is a DOLL!!!

Comments (14)

• jolanaweb
    18 years ago

Taylor Hicks is going to win, lol

the winners with DWTS are going to be Cheryl and Drew, lol
    If Jerry Rice and his partner win just because he has more fans, mostly football, that will be ashame. Drew and Cheryl are MUCH better dancers

• jolanaweb
    18 years ago

One down and one to go, lol
    I'm so happy for them, wooooo hooooo

• MrsBox77
    Original Author
    18 years ago

YAY Drew and Cheryl.....

lol One to go is right!! Can we pick em or what?? lol

• jolanaweb
    18 years ago

Yooouuuu betcha, lol
    The thing I like the most about Taylor, besides that he's a real cutie and his smile makes YOU smile. He loves music sooo much, you can actually see it oozing out of his pores when he sings

• MrsBox77
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Amen!! I ordered one of his CD's "Under the Radar" I don't know if "Georgia" is on that one, but the people on the message boards say his version of it it AWESOME.

I personally would like to hear him sing "Try a Little Tenderness"...........now that would make ME ooze....lol

• jolanaweb
    18 years ago

I didn't know he had a CD, wow
    I need it
    I don't think cold showers will be enough, we're going to need body pillow size ice packs, lol

• jolanaweb
    18 years ago

I don't care what the judges say, he has been really good no matter what he has sung. I think America will feel the same, am I wrong?

• MrsBox77
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I don't know Jolana...I threw a pillow at the TV tonite when I heard he was going to sing a Lionel Richie song...
    Lionel Richey??? And Simon was right on.

I love ya Taylor....but you blew it tonight!!!

(Wasn't Chris awesome?? And he is SO devoted to his wife and her two kids.........Fabulous Voice too!) Yamin (sp)
    was awesome too.....come on Taylor...get em!!!

Lionel Richey??????????????????????

• jolanaweb
    18 years ago

Chris was very good and I do love his devotion to his wife and her /their kids and he will get a record contract whether he wins or not.

Taylor will come back strong next week. I agree with the Lionel Ritchie, when he announced he was going to sing that song, I was disappointed but he did better than Ritchie
    Yes Yamin,is right, Elliott? He does have a good voice.

So tell me about the girls, your fave so far
    Your least

• MrsBox77
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Well, I don't mean to sound catty..but I am glad Brenna is gone. Heather too....

My favorites right now are Mandisa and Lisa...Paris too. I really do think a guy is gonna win it this year tho...

We missed most of the results show on Thursday 3/2. Some Mormon Missionaries came to the door and we can't pass up the opportunity to talk to them. We are the same way with JW's. Would love to see them get saved!! They surely got the Gospel!!

Some things are just more important that who's getting knocked off a show.........I read on the message boards that Simon and Paula pretty much acted like brats....

• jolanaweb
    18 years ago

I didn't want to see Brenna go thru when she auditioned
    and it just got worse with her.
    Mandisa, Paris, Lisa and "think Pickler" lol
    remember when she said that?
    Kelli is cute as a button and sweet and I hope she stays around for a while and I believe she can sing real well
    So did you get to see Carry ?
    Hehehe, I hope they learned, I'd love to have a video of that visit.
    Paula and Simon.....yeah, they were worse than usual

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

HE DID IT!!! We called it!!!!

• remuda1
    17 years ago

I didn't see this thread till just now. I told my husband last night that if Taylor did not win, I would never watch IDOL again. I felt that Chris and Elliot both had more talent than Katherine. I felt so strongly about it that I actually VOTED!! LOL, it took me about an hour to get through, but I got 'er done, by golly.

I love Taylor's new single (Do I Make You Proud). Oh, one other thing.....I laughed til I cried at the clip that they did of Simon with his hands rubbing his ta-tas. Did you guys see that??

Kristi

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

That was hilarious, I watched it a couple of times today, just to laugh, lol

I said the same thing about not watchig anymore, lol