Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zitro_joe

What's your wallpaper? (possible dial-up nightmare)

zitro_joe
17 years ago

I was just wondering what you all had as you computer wall paper. This is the current one, it seems to change every other day, or so.

Comments (21)

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

{{gwi:1309329}}

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Aww, I love both of those, mine chnages often

{{gwi:1309332}}

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

Oh my passion flower is so pretty!

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Mine is set up to run through all my photos, so it changes frequently.

• bossjim1
    17 years ago

I use a slide show of grand kids pictures.
    Jim

• Texasorbust
    17 years ago

IIIIII SEEEEE YOOOOOUUUUUUU! hehe

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

My DH put up roses for me. He changes out the flower about once a month. It's my virtual bouquet!
    Baby pics(with big sis looking adorable)!!! That is sooo cute! I like all of the pics I see here. Dogs,babies(little girl too!),flowers and a very happy looking bride-to-be. It's so cheery and sweet.PJ

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

Right now I only have what is on the computer some flower.
    Use to have fur babies.
    Everyone's pic's are sweet and pretty but my heart goes to that watermelon dog LOL. He's so cute. He look's like he's cross eyed in that pic LOL.
    My son got a new dog that is so sweet, she's a great dane but so gentle for her size.

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

Mine's a slideshow of Thomas Kinkade. Sometimes I change it out for a while.

Barb, my DD has a Great Dane and she's the funniest dog I've ever seen. She thinks she's small and you should see her sit in my grandbabies chair. Her hiney sits in it barely and the rest of her hangs over on the floor.

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Love the poochies, my screensaver is a slideshow of my kiddos and a couple of Goober friends.

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

Jolana, if you put that pic. of my face on there, I promise to kill you.

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

GREAT! Now I'm curious natvtxn!LOL! PJ

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Kathy until today I only had one pic of you, lol
    Just don't look on youtube, lol
    LOL, I wouldn't do that

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

Oh, you have that one of when I just got out of the hosp. and weighed about "100" lbs.

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Oh, okay, I just looked. I have 3, hehehehe
    Oh plus that one Diane sent me that you don't know about, lol

• scuba-gal
    17 years ago

a flower of course!!!

{{gwi:1309337}}

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Scuba - nice pic. Did you take that? If so, did you use a shift-tilt lens, or a lens baby? I tried to look at the exif but there was nothing there.

Joe

• maden_theshade
    17 years ago

We're so boring here at the house. We don't have wallpaper on this computer. Though DH has a screen saver that flips through photos of his college - lots of pretty landscaping.

My wallpaper at work is a BEAUTIFUL shot of the UT Tower lit up in orange w/ the number one! All in front of the Littlefield Fountain! HOOK 'EM!!!!!

• Texasorbust
    17 years ago

Edward likes tall girls Barb, he would share a watermelon with Miss Dane anyday!

No wonder you take such fantastic pictures Joe.....look at all that technical picture jargon you threw out there.

shift-tilt,lens baby, exif I have some googling to do.

=D

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I must warn you:
    When looking up stuff about photography, you'll get addicted to it!

I have had more cameras and lenses in the past five years than most have in a life time. Each had a specific purpose and function.

I took photography in HS, way back when film was still used in the majority of cameras (94-98). I had a small hiatus, but I took up to hobby again.

ZJoe

• prairiepaintbrush
    17 years ago

Mine is a wolf. My parents think my sweet little gray kitty is a wolf. I tell them he is from Russia, but it makes no difference. Everyone thinks he looks strange. He is handsome! He chirps like a Russian!