Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bev__

TXGlady/Terri did you really make that stuff?

Bev__
17 years ago

Terri.....did you really make a male goat urine & peanut butter facial? Did it really work? If it's that good for your face, my hands, elbows, knees & feet could really benefit. It would do my face & neck good too. It just sounds awful.

Comments (27)

• bossjim1
    17 years ago

Bev, I think that was all for helptexgal's benefit. That person is a phony poster.
    Jim

Here is a link that might be useful: Helptexgal

• terryisthinking
    17 years ago

Um...right. I'll use stuff with urea in it, but that's as far as I go. Bev - read PrairiePaintBrush post on HelpTxGal in Conversations area.

• Texasorbust
    17 years ago

I'll pass also. Would rather dry up and blow away.

• prairiepaintbrush
    17 years ago

Bev, give it a try and report back to us! :)

• sylviatexas1
    17 years ago

txhelpgal could do a workshop on how to prepare the rose mixture.

I wanna see how she collects it...

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Well, I cannot keep up with her husbands - first, she was here alone as hubby was killed before she left, but now on the last post she has had at least one other killed over here and a new one in tow. Very confusing !!!!

• Bev__
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Nope...I'm not going to try that concoction!!!!!!

Carrie, you're right. I remember her saying her husband was killed, then recently she had to cook the urine/peanut butter when her husband was gone. I missed the 2nd husband who was killed here info.

This is all too strange for me.

• terryisthinking
    17 years ago

I think we should call her out. Maybe she is one of us?

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

There is a post in I think container garden about sand or grit, that's pretty funny

Her use of the english language is not consistent
    One post it's very broken and the next is *hipper* and the spelling is better.

There is one person that I still think it is or at least involved and that person posts where she does.
    Coincidence...?

I'm not saying tho so don't ask unless it is through email

• sally2_gw
    17 years ago

I guess some people have too much time on their hands, so they entertain themselves by doing phony posting. Of course, that's different than carrying on conversations on the forums, when one really needs to get up and get to work! This is much more fun! Oh, well, hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go...

Sally

• prairiepaintbrush
    17 years ago

I think I missed the post(s) that started this post. I like helpTxgal, she is doing the best she can in the beeg new country.

• sally2_gw
    17 years ago

I've lost track which thread it was. Helptxgal has posted on several, now. Her latest that I'm aware of are on the thread about the pet food recall. She explains her succession of hubbies. It appears it's dangerous to be married to her. If I'm counting right, she's had 2 husbands die tragic deaths, but only 6 weeks after the death of her 2nd husband, she married again. Must not have been too broken up.

Sally

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Sally - I was trying to keep count!!!!

• maden_theshade
    17 years ago

Yes, DH is very curious to know how she goes about collecting her goat urine. Does she have them potty trained?

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

I don't know about this situation but when I was young, during the summer I ponied horses at a New Mexico race track and after the races, the trainer would whistle and the horse would pee. That's how they tested for doping

• sally2_gw
    17 years ago

Now I've heard everything! LOL

Sally

• prairiepaintbrush
    17 years ago

hehehe Jolana, you're kidding!!! How did they ever train the horses to do that?!?

Maybe it's JD. JD would be a good helpTXgal. Whoever it is, I think it's a guy.

I'm offended that "she" didn't heed my advice that her own pee works here in her new country. Goat pee not needed.

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Hahahaha,I'm sure if I knew how they did it I have forgotten, lol

Well the person doesn't keep notes because their story changes with their spelling, lol

• prairiepaintbrush
    17 years ago

Jolana, the changes are part of the charm. I miss helptxgal. Where did he go?

• beachplant
    17 years ago

I think he went to find a new husband. I can barely keep up with my OWN husbands, ex-husbands much less someone elses.
    I did notice the spelling changed, the stories changed, the spouses changed. Maybe the same person just acting a fool in a different way?
    Tally HO!

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Just re-checked this thread and saw the race horse comment Jolana made. It's true. Everytime we see the horse peeing in the stall, we whistle to it. This is because after a horse runs in a race and wins, runs second, or is randomly picked by the racing stewards, they must urinate in the Test Barn. They test the urine and the horse's blood for illegal or prohibited drugs. Sometimes when a horse is not in familiar surroundings (for example a strange stall in a strange barn-the test barn) and after the excitement of a race, they are reluctant to pee. So whistling everytime you see them pee is like needing to pee when we hear trickling water, or whatever it is that does it for you. They even have different stalls in the test barn that have different types of bedding (straw, shavings, etc.) so that the horse will feel as comfortable as possible. Then they catch the pee in a big cup that has a long handle attached to it. I've spent two hours starting at 11:00 p.m. in a test barn waiting for my horse to pee. No fun. So.....there ya go.

Kristi

• prairiepaintbrush
    17 years ago

Wow, Kristi, that's interesting. Helps if you know how to whistle, I guess. Is helptxgal gone? boo hoo!

• Texasorbust
    17 years ago

Does pee whistling work on children? Not the cup part, just whistle before we leave the house on road trip save all the "told ya to go before we left" speeches.

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

It works on dogs too. Although whistling is too complicated for the dog crowd.(Not to mention it would confuse the dog! Whistling is a "come" signal!) "Go Pee Pee!!!!" Is the standard procedure. Saying anything in a high playful voice makes a puppy excited enough to want to urinate anyway...so you learn quickly that's the easiest way.
    There are several reasons a person needs to train puppy to pee on command. One, who wants puppy to pee in his crate/on the floor etc... The other reason is the show ring. A dog you've spent years grooming and qualifying for the top shows is disqualified if he/she eliminates in the ring. NOT good.
    Now, today class we've covered goat pee,horse pee and dog pee....anything else???? LOL!
    Never worked on my kids. Anyone else have any luck? PJ

• maden_theshade
    17 years ago

I'll have to make the whistle suggestion to my friend who is trying to potty train her little boy right now and having a hard time! She's about ready to try anything now!

• Texasorbust
    17 years ago

Toss a few cheerios in the bowl for the boy, they love hitting the target! May be easier than whistling, you'd never be able to take the poor little guy to sporting events with whistle blowing refs.
    =)

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Didn't think of that TorB! Abandon the whistle in favor for the cheerios. It really does work(mom 2 boys vouching this) LOL!!!PJ