Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hha

Posted by little_dani 9, S. Tex Coast (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 6, 07 at 11:42

I think they are talking about me here. I bet they are talking about some of y'all too! LOL

THE HHA CREED
(Horticultural Helpers Anonymous)
1. I want it.

2. I want it all.

3. I want it all now.

4. If it will not grow in my zone or is prohibitively expensive; I want it most of all.

5. I am perfectly willing to forego any necessities of life, such as food for my children, in order to have it.

6. I recognize my horticultural dependency.

7. I recognize your horticultural dependency.

8. I will willingly aid and abet your dependency, as you will mine.

9. This makes us infinitely happy.

10. Any money not spent by way of comparison-shopping equals "found" money and therefore is not counted as spending. Money saved by bargain hunting is to be immediately reinvested in another discounted item. That savings is then invested in another item on sale, and so forth. Thus compounding the "total savings!"
11. More is more!

12. Regardless of my previous desire for, planning for, or need of, any plant, if any others have it, I must have one, too.

13. If I have planted most plants I have already purchased, I must immediately purchase additional plants.

14. We believe in owning all plants, in sowing all seeds, and owning all books and catalogs.

15. AT THIS POINT IT IS CUSTOMARY TO RECITE ONES MAIN CREDIT CARD FROM MEMORY ONLY, PLEASE.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hha

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

o

Guilty as charged!
Jim

o

Always knew you were talented, but now I wanna' know just how long you've been reading my mind????

Suzi

o

OHhhhhh My family might finally understand me!!

(they all think I'm nutz, but now they'll know just how nutz I am!)

/PSSST
You guys WILL come to my 'intervention' and defend me, right?

o

You're scaring me!!!!! PJ

o

Souds normal to me, too, Kathy --- doesn't everyone think this way??? If not, they must be abnormal !!!!!

o

Yes, that fits me to a TTTT & I do know my cc# by heart. To much internet shopping !

o

Well, it must be normal, we all fit the description.
Did you know if it's on sale it doesn't count either?
Tally HO!

o

li'l dani,
Was this supposed to be a joke? ; - )
J.D.

o

Intervention? Everyone here would bring ya' a plant to make you feel better.

=D

o

No joke, JD!!! You aren't laughing, are you????

o

I've always heard, "the best comedy is rooted in reality"!!! I've been busted ---- again.

o

Well, I'm certainly not that way!
OMG, what is happening to my nose, oh geez
LOL

o

Hi, my name is J.D. and I'm a plant-o-holic.

o

If this is wrong, I don'n wanna be right.

o

It helps to be a little crazy along with being totally out of control. And thanks to Janie, now a lot of others know our obsessions.

o

Yup, I think Janie nailed it!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here